Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

This is Carliv Touch Recovery ported to Alcatel One Touch Pop C3.​

Features

It is a CWM based recovery and is compatible with it. In this version I used Napstar-xda's full touch module as base. The navigation it is posible by touching the menu item. In long display menu (as choose zip from sdcard) for scroll page down Swipe Right and for scroll page up Swipe Left. For Go Back also Swipe Left.
If the Swipe doesn't work (usually if your phone is multitouch but has only 2 points of touch), use bottom virtual navigation keys or volume buttons Down for Scroll down, Up for Scroll up, and the back button for Go Back​

Changelog

Version 2.7 update (11-dec-2014):
- rebuilt from base (cwm 6.0.3.7) and add improvements on top.
- reintegrated bottom virtual navigation keys, to compensate the non-function of swipe in some phones
- better compressed backups integration - pigz support from cm-11
- new "nvram backup/restore" menu functionality: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup/.nvram/nvram-xxxxx folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition defined in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
- the recovery has now an increased stability, many issues are solved
- the content of the backup folder will contain only what an usual clockworkmod backup contain, and that will make it easy to restore backups made with older versions.
- new GUI images, very light (the difference between non-touch modded cwm and this one is only 14 Kb, for 720x1280 resolution)
- some other changes.

Screenshots

SAM_5143.JPG
SAM_5142.JPG
SAM_5144.JPG

Credits
-@Carliv for this awesome recovery
-and me for port to this device

Download
Download in attached files

Attachments

• CTR-Recovery-v2.7-AlcatelPopC3.img
    5.4 MB · Views: 11,574
  • MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
    559 bytes · Views: 2,856
Last edited:

kirito9

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 30, 2013
I ported CTR V2.7 myself for the 4032A but i'm going to try this on my 4032A which has similar specs to the 4033X.

xAthenax

Apr 26, 2016
Sure, but I think 4033E is dual sim? Correct me if I'm wrong. You may not get both sims working with some 4033A ROM.
So thats the only bug when I install 4033a's bugless ROM?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

And BTW I will try to port lenovo a319's aicp 5.1.1 ?

kirito9

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 30, 2013
So thats the only bug when I install 4033a's bugless ROM?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

And BTW I will try to port lenovo a319's aicp 5.1.1 ?

Yeah pretty much, if the ROM is already bugless when ported to the 4033A then when you port (properly) to the 4033E it should be bugless. Which AICP is that? 10 or 9?

xAthenax

Apr 26, 2016
Yeah pretty much, if the ROM is already bugless when ported to the 4033A then when you port (properly) to the 4033E it should be bugless. Which AICP is that? 10 or 9?
10? I'll use the mtk porting guide??

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Mtk lollipop porting guide

velizarcho123

Oct 7, 2014
how to flash custom recovery on alcatel pop c3???

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

scatter file for SP flash tool??? My phone has bricked! Can't find stupid scatter file anywhere on the internet.......

LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

scatter file for SP flash tool??? My phone has bricked! Can't find stupid scatter file anywhere on the internet.......

This is the Alcatel Pop C3 4033 Scatter file

Attachments

• MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
    559 bytes · Views: 85
Reactions: kirito9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

This is Carliv Touch Recovery ported to Alcatel One Touch Pop C3.​

Features

It is a CWM based recovery and is compatible with it. In this version I used Napstar-xda's full touch module as base. The navigation it is posible by touching the menu item. In long display menu (as choose zip from sdcard) for scroll page down Swipe Right and for scroll page up Swipe Left. For Go Back also Swipe Left.
    If the Swipe doesn't work (usually if your phone is multitouch but has only 2 points of touch), use bottom virtual navigation keys or volume buttons Down for Scroll down, Up for Scroll up, and the back button for Go Back​

Changelog

Version 2.7 update (11-dec-2014):
    - rebuilt from base (cwm 6.0.3.7) and add improvements on top.
    - reintegrated bottom virtual navigation keys, to compensate the non-function of swipe in some phones
    - better compressed backups integration - pigz support from cm-11
    - new "nvram backup/restore" menu functionality: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup/.nvram/nvram-xxxxx folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition defined in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
    - the recovery has now an increased stability, many issues are solved
    - the content of the backup folder will contain only what an usual clockworkmod backup contain, and that will make it easy to restore backups made with older versions.
    - new GUI images, very light (the difference between non-touch modded cwm and this one is only 14 Kb, for 720x1280 resolution)
    - some other changes.

Screenshots

SAM_5143.JPG
    SAM_5142.JPG
    SAM_5144.JPG

Credits
    -@Carliv for this awesome recovery
    -and me for port to this device

Download
    Download in attached files
    Yes, there is AICP 10 for MTK devices. Or do you mean you are porting AICP 10.
    I'm trying to port aicp 10 , but I will start the project on July 1 or 3 because I'm too busy to do it right now

This is the Alcatel Pop C3 4033 Scatter file