Couple of things to be aware of: You have to update some of the apps before they work (Chrome for instance) and when adjusting the brightness it is possible to turn the screen all the way black, don't panic, just slide it back to the right...oh, and if you try to skip turning on the wifi it still tries to connect but it will eventually time out. If anyone actually uses the Nabi camera I have found that the Nexus 7 Camera app from the play store will work, other ones might also but I tested that one. There are no HDMI settings right now because the Nexus didn't have that port but the HDMI does work.
1. Make a full TWRP backup to external sdcard!!! AND make sure your backup works!!!
2. Download the zip and place it on your external sdcard.
3. Wipe everything except external sdcard.
4. Install the zip.
5. Wipe cache and davlik again for good measure.
6. Reboot and do a little happy dance!!! (First boot takes a while so don't freak after 30 secs, lol)
Download: Nabixus_beta0.1.zip , Mirror1, or Mirror2
Let me know what you think, I know there's room for improvement....and I'll fix this post up some at some point, give me a break it's my first time!!