5,814,720 Members 51,918 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2]Ultimate AOSP ROM FOR MICROMAX A120

Tip us?
 
Sk.D
Old
(Last edited by Sk.D; 8th July 2014 at 10:46 AM.)
#1  
Sk.D's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,158
Posts: 955
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: City Of Dreams!!
Default [ROM][4.2.2]Ultimate AOSP ROM FOR MICROMAX A120

SUPER ULTIMATE AOSP ROM
FOR
MICROMAX A120



Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 *
 * This rom has already been tested  by me many times, so think before you report.
 * Submitting bug reports on this builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */
Hey friends sorry to disturb you all again, I am here with my small contribution
to Micromax A120 users.This time I bring you Super lite AOSP ROM for A120 users.
The following rom has been ported from IOCEAN X7HD .




FEATURES :

Quote:
AOSP STYLE ROM [Near to AOSP]
Deodexed
Zipallign
Pre-Rooted
Tweaked
Ram friendly (650 mb+ Ram)
Battery Tweaks
Net Tweaks
Dual Sim Functionability
Lots More..


INSTRUCTIONS :

Quote:
1) Download ROM
2) Put into external/internal sd card
3) Go to CWM/TWRP recovery
4) Take backup (not compulsory)
5) Wipe data/factory reset
6) Wipe cache and dalvik cache and format system
7) Install the ROM
8) Reboot
9) Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!



DOWNLOAD LINK :


PATCH :

InternalSd_patch_A120

NOTE :

Quote:
# I dont ask for beer, donut , dollar etc . I just want to serve my fellow users with lots
of Custom roms, mods,scripts. So they have a better option to select everytime.

# For Humanity you can give me happiness by HITTING ME THANKS FOR MY WORK, thats
all I want

# This will motivate me and will help me in bringing more ROMS for you all.

# So start HITTING THANKS

MY WORK :

MOTO G :

STOCK ROM SERIES
XT1033
[4.4.2 , 4.4.3 & 4.4.4]

XT1032
[4.4.2]


CANVAS A120 :
ROMS/MODS/RECOVERIES


CANVAS HD :
ROMS

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk.D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abhiiceman
Old
(Last edited by abhiiceman; 9th July 2014 at 08:06 PM.)
#2  
abhiiceman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bangalore
Screenshots bro
Has it solved that status bar issue, where the statusbar used to turn white in all the third party apps?

edit: tried the ROM and the statusbar problem is rectified but after flashing that internalsd patch the device wouldnt boot, but without that patch the rom works fine..but the camera has only 6mp and no 8mp support and also no front camera support..
 
sumit77seo
Old
#3  
sumit77seo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 167
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk.D View Post
SUPER ULTIMATE AOSP ROM
FOR
MICROMAX A120



Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 *
 * This rom has already been tested  by me many times, so think before you report.
 * Submitting bug reports on this builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */
Hey friends sorry to disturb you all again, I am here with my small contribution
to Micromax A120 users.This time I bring you Super lite AOSP ROM for A120 users.
The following rom has been ported from IOCEAN X7HD .




FEATURES :





INSTRUCTIONS :






DOWNLOAD LINK :


PATCH :

I was going to flash this rom, but want to know about camera issues?
If I am helpful, press the thanks button!!
 
roycejp
Old
#4  
roycejp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 549
Join Date: Jan 2012
Just curious : what's the purpose of the internal sd patch?
 
abhiiceman
Old
#5  
abhiiceman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by roycejp View Post
Just curious : what's the purpose of the internal sd patch?
theirs no internal sd card of 23mb in storage section, other then that everything is working good, using it from yesterday...


@dev
the settings force closes when trying to change language..
 
Sk.D
Old
#6  
Sk.D's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,158
Posts: 955
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: City Of Dreams!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiiceman View Post
theirs no internal sd card of 23mb in storage section, other then that everything is working good, using it from yesterday...


@dev
the settings force closes when trying to change language..
I released a new version just here and please flash that patch for internal issue . I will look for language selection error

MY WORK :

MOTO G :

STOCK ROM SERIES
XT1033
[4.4.2 , 4.4.3 & 4.4.4]

XT1032
[4.4.2]


CANVAS A120 :
ROMS/MODS/RECOVERIES


CANVAS HD :
ROMS

 
adityaroy612
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Oct 2013
Hey skd just want to is there any camera tweaks by which i can increase the resolution of cam .

Sent from my Micromax A120 using XDA Free mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Play Store to Show Price Ranges for In-App Purchases

Google recently announced a change to Google Play Store policy that requires … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more

Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more