[ROM][5.1.1][MS345] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG Leon

Search This thread

AndroidAddict||AA

Jan 2, 2014
Midlothian, Texas
DISCLAIMER: Neither I, or anyone else is responsible for anything YOU do to your device. YOU are flashing this ROM at YOUR own risk!!!

This ROM is for MetroPCS LG Leon Only. What is LEPT-Development? We are a team of Developers who work on Low-End devices (Low-End Project Team Development)

@Unjustified Dev
@chevanlol360
@Jonhaney
@AndroidAddict||AA aka MikeHoncho

Requirements:
  • Root
  • Unlocked Bootloader (must be on stock 10B)
  • New TWRP Recovery

Version: 2015-07-12
Built By: @Unjustified Dev

People to Thank:

Testers:

antonioblee1
@bichofelix

If I forgot anyone, please let me know and I will fix it. If I got your contributions wrong then send me a PM and I will gladly fix it.

Screenshots:
9P5u4ez.png

5i4Pt7N.png

pGZ5run.png

WMwVL9o.png

Z1Vd46o.png

Working:

• Almost Everything
Not Working:

• Camera
    • GPS
    • You tell me??
Install (Make a backup once in recovery):

• Download .zip and save to sdcard
    • Boot to recovery
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    • Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
    • Install CM12 zip via New TWRP
    • Reboot
Downloads:

Device Tree:
https://github.com/TeamRegular/android_device_lge_c50-common
https://github.com/TeamRegular/android_device_lge_msm8916-common

Kernel:
https://github.com/TeamRegular/android_kernel_lge_msm8916

Last edited:

GreenDinoXD

Sep 26, 2014
Thanks for the rom. I tried to pm you on your other account on Android forums but I don't think you saw it lol. Thanks for the work on the rom. I love it

Reactions: TheGlitch1727

GreenDinoXD

Sep 26, 2014
Is it okay if I post logs? I have some errors in my catlog app. I'm not sure what the local even is, but I check it just for fun and I see what all the phone does. It's pretty cool to me, even though I don't know what any of it means lol

Bobsteriffic

Sep 19, 2012
Yakima
www.youtube.com
I'm running TWRP 2.8.7.0 and I did wipe my data... what else could be causing it?

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

You need to update TWRP to the blue one in the OP. If you are already using the blue one, then you possibly forgot to wipe data/factory reset first

I'm running TWRP 2.8.7.0 and I did wipe my data... what else could be causing it?

GreenDinoXD

Sep 26, 2014
I was able to flash the rom, but now it keeps crashing and rebooting before I can even initially set up WiFi.

Did you clean install the rom? I did the advanced wipe, and it worked fine. The wipe that deletes all the cache, internal storage and all that. You may not need to do that, but that's what I did. Hope I helped.

Bobsteriffic

Sep 19, 2012
Yakima
www.youtube.com
Did you clean install the rom? I did the advanced wipe, and it worked fine. The wipe that deletes all the cache, internal storage and all that. You may not need to do that, but that's what I did. Hope I helped.

When you say Advanced Wipe, did you select everything? I select everything except external SD, flash the rom, wipe the dalvik cahce, and yet the rom still crashes after about 5 seconds.

abimael08

Jan 9, 2013
Delaware The Great Boring State
Is that the T-Mobile variant? I've heard that people got it to work on T-Mobile version, but I think some people had problems also. The link I posted in my last post has the link. Maybe some of the posts will help you with that. :) Hope I helped.
I have been running on my T-Mobile variant, no issues ever except for battery bug which is known. Works way better than stock.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Can someone explain exactly how to unlock bootloader of LG Leon?
just root. Put twrp and install

Reactions: Fobos531

Fobos531

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 6, 2014
/home/
Thanks for the answer. I own a LG Spirit 4G LTE (H440n) and if you compare it to LG Leon, they are basically the same devices. However, we at LG Spirit can't manage to unlock bootloader and I don't understand why. I rooted my LG Spirit using LG One Click Root. I can flash TWRP via Flashify but when I try to boot to recovery, I get secure boot failed; boot verification error, sth like that. What method do you use for rooting?

Top Liked Posts