Since a long, long, long time i was away from xda forums
I decided to go back just to post an easy way to root Lenovo K910 (vibe z) with the latest VIBEUI2.0 [
I've bought this piece of hardware today and for the last 4 hours i had to read, read, read but...nothing regarding the latest version with KitKat 4.4.2
So, let's cut the crap and go on with it!
- Download VIBEUI_V2.0_1433_4_ST_K910_WC97 from here
- Install it through Lenovo recovery the downloaded file [VIBEUI_V2.0_1433_4_ST_K910_WC97]
- Reboot (this may take a while)
- Download RootGenius from here
- Run Root Genius from PC and click "ROOT"
- and...that's it
- Install Gaaps from here
- Install Xposed from here
- Install VibeXpert from here
- Install any root explorer and delete crappy apps
It's really hard isn´t it?!
- This will void your warranty
- You'll loose unlock bootloader yet you still get rooted
- Please try and help each other since i had absolutely no time (that's why i didn´t loging here for the last 2 years. I just want to post this here to help who needed.
- All links provided from it's own users. If something not working, just tell. Just VibeUI2.0 link's mine and please...don't ask for mirrors.
- Feel free to link any mirrors you want