-Proper backup and restore of SELinux contexts (thanks to Tassadar)
-Pull in some ROM information for backup name generation
-Merge all recent patches from AOSP bringing TWRP up to date with Android 4.3
-Add 1200×1920 theme (thanks to Tassadar)
-Initial SELinux support (only a few devices, need testers so come by IRC if your device doesn’t have it and needs it)
-Initial support for f2fs file system formatting (Moto X)
-Update SuperSU install for 4.3 ROMs
-Fixed a permissions bug on files created during backup
-Fixed a bug that caused TWRP to not wait for compressed backups to finish causing 0 byte files and md5sums to not match
-Fixed decryption of encrypted data so that both TouchWiz and AOSP decryption are possible
-Ignore lost+found folder during backup and size calculations
-Can encrypt a backup to prevent theft of private data from your backup files
-Updated graphics / icon courtesy of shift
-Updated exFAT to latest commits
-Fixed a problem with Samsung TouchWiz decryption
-Update SuperSU binary
-Fixed saving of backup partitions list
-Fixed saving of last used zip install folder
-Fixed backup of datadata on devices that use a separate partition for datadata
-Fixed some issues with the advanced wipe list (android_secure, can now wipe internal storage on data/media deivces and wipe data on the advanced list no longer formats the entire data partition)
-Fixed some problems with partitioning a SD card
-Various other bug fixes and tweaks..
TWRP Recovery (Holofied Themed) From Here
Installation Procedure : -
1) Rooted Device (Root Method)
2) Mobile Uncles tool (Get it from Play Market)
1) After Rooting your device and installing Mobile Uncle tools, download the "TWRP Recovery image" From Above .
2) Rename it to "recovery.img"..
3) Place it in the root of your SD card .
4) Open Mobile Uncle tools and choose the "Recovery Update" option.
5) Choose the recovery image you placed in the SD card and install it.
6) All Done,You have flashed TWRP Recovery .
>> Special Thanx to "hanuma50" (Real Porter)
>> Thanx to "z31s1g" (Theme Author)
>> Thanx to "Mymind" ( Porter)
>> At Last Me "Monty Kumar" (Porter And Tester)