Android3D UI - TSF Shell Pro

Search This thread

yaatzek

Feb 20, 2011
I still can't believe this launcher is abandoned. So sad and I can't resist. Do any of My friend still visit this forum @lionking @yaaztek anyone? ???????*????
I'm subscribed to this topic but I've dropped tsf long time ago. No updates, no communication with the devs, strange politics with prices lead to this. I've switched to klwp, it has way more possibilities.

mani0608

Jul 2, 2011
Don't worry, mate! The app now is just called CM Launcher 3D.
Dude, The CM Launcher is actually TSF in it's ugliest form. This is unacceptable and unbelievable.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

I'm subscribed to this topic but I've dropped tsf long time ago. No updates, no communication with the devs, strange politics with prices lead to this. I've switched to klwp, it has way more possibilities.
Yes mate, me too. But I installed it again today and I still feel the smoothness of this launcher. Way better than many other launchers. But like you said the pricing and politics have buried this beautiful piece of hard work and legit users. That's really sad mate

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade
Dude, The CM Launcher is actually TSF in it's ugliest form. This is unacceptable and unbelievable.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Yes mate, me too. But I installed it again today and I still feel the smoothness of this launcher. Way better than many other launchers. But like you said the pricing and politics have buried this beautiful piece of hard work and legit users. That's really sad mate

Still miss this launcher. RIP

Me too! I still use it. I wish the developer that took them over would update it.

can't agree more!
i too install it from time to time just to refresh memories :D
but do go back to nova as it's way more functional nowdays

mani0608

Jul 2, 2011
No words to explain the beauty of this launcher even today. I used to cone back to this launcher once in a while...
accbd14df1ac4b4e6672c1fb172ecd9a.jpg

6f70571a3b1ece7639284af8d394b732.jpg

f94ca0696be78d91f18f163b9e1d42eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lairdchris

Jan 17, 2013
And another mysterious update today. Is the launcher really still alive?
What's happening here?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 9 mit Tapatalk

CONTACTMC

Apr 20, 2010
I still use this launcher, I cant live without the sidebar for easy onehanded app launching.

Seems Cheetah mobile tried to pull a fast one recently with a dodgy update, the update replaced tsf launcher completely (removed it from my phone), all i was left with was a theme, when I clicked on it a link popped up instructing me to install Cm launcher, what a cheek!

I already paid the £15 for premium TSF shell and then they tried to get me to install the free version of Cm launcher which is full of ads!

After a bit of an outcry from many pissed off TSF users they returned TSF shell to the playstore.

Anyway...it still works perfect in my galaxy s8 so I will continue to use it while it works, wish they would update it tho, or make TSF launcher 2, I would happily pay for an updated version that keeps existing features (like the sidebar) and adds to them.

mb523

Feb 9, 2013
New York
I agree, I still use this launcher and haven't found any that are better or can even compare. I wish a developer would take this project over so we can get updates once in a while.

Top Liked Posts