[TOOLKIT] ADB Toolkit

Search This thread

rcoliveirajr

I have created this toolkit mainly for personal-use, but I've decided to add more functions and put it here.. The app has a GUI and you don't need to remember ADB commands anymore, to install an APK for example, you just need to select the APK and it'll be installed automatically.

The toolkit has ADB integrated, so you don't need to download the Android SDK, the best part: The tool has only 1.2mb.

For now you can:
- Install/Uninstall an APK
- See the connected devices
- Reboot/Reboot in Bootloader/Reboot in Recovery
- See the Logcat
- Push/Pull
- Screenshot (Android 4.0+)
- Screen Record (Android 4.4+)
- Kill ADB Server

To be added:
- Automatically install ADB Drivers
- Fastboot things (Unlock Bootloader, flash recovery, flash kernel, etc..)
- Reboot into Download Mode
- Bootanimation changer

If you want any other commands, just tell me :D

c6QiNOq.png

Donations

You can donate using PayPal, you just need to send to ronaldo.cesar.jr@gmail.com
(Click here to see a Tutorial)

Or you can donate using bitcoin, you just need to send to 15MiLGJnEVbQDvZUoeYzb3RBtzpzywxTPu

After donating, don't forget to send an e-mail to ronaldo.cesar.jr@gmail.com with your Name/XDA Username and value donated to be added to the Credits (On the Toolkit and XDA), in case you want to be added as anonymous, you don't need to send the e-mail.

Thanks for donating :)

Credits:

No one yet, be the first :)

Translations

English/Portuguese - Ronaldo Cesar

If you want to translate this toolkit onto your language contact me :D

Thanks!

Attachments

• adb_toolkit_v1.0.zip
    721.3 KB · Views: 123,036
Last edited:

kenshiwara

Nov 7, 2015
Your tool looks amazing! Is it still working or it requires some updates? Thanks you : )

lamberto6710

Jan 18, 2011
Adb for honor 7

Hi, is it good for rooting the honor 7? And which button I need to push to do that? I need to unlock the bootloader first.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: Slaytina

PineSmokes

Aug 29, 2014
No longer works forces you to update, links to a dead site, silly you can't just use it as it and that it forces the update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have created this toolkit mainly for personal-use, but I've decided to add more functions and put it here.. The app has a GUI and you don't need to remember ADB commands anymore, to install an APK for example, you just need to select the APK and it'll be installed automatically.

The toolkit has ADB integrated, so you don't need to download the Android SDK, the best part: The tool has only 1.2mb.

For now you can:
    - Install/Uninstall an APK
    - See the connected devices
    - Reboot/Reboot in Bootloader/Reboot in Recovery
    - See the Logcat
    - Push/Pull
    - Screenshot (Android 4.0+)
    - Screen Record (Android 4.4+)
    - Kill ADB Server

To be added:
    - Automatically install ADB Drivers
    - Fastboot things (Unlock Bootloader, flash recovery, flash kernel, etc..)
    - Reboot into Download Mode
    - Bootanimation changer

If you want any other commands, just tell me :D

c6QiNOq.png

Donations

You can donate using PayPal, you just need to send to ronaldo.cesar.jr@gmail.com
    (Click here to see a Tutorial)

Or you can donate using bitcoin, you just need to send to 15MiLGJnEVbQDvZUoeYzb3RBtzpzywxTPu

After donating, don't forget to send an e-mail to ronaldo.cesar.jr@gmail.com with your Name/XDA Username and value donated to be added to the Credits (On the Toolkit and XDA), in case you want to be added as anonymous, you don't need to send the e-mail.

Thanks for donating :)

Credits:

No one yet, be the first :)

Translations

English/Portuguese - Ronaldo Cesar

If you want to translate this toolkit onto your language contact me :D

Thanks!
    Adb for honor 7

Hi, is it good for rooting the honor 7? And which button I need to push to do that? I need to unlock the bootloader first.
    Thank you in advance