Alacatel C1 4015

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By silver_619, Junior Member on 11th July 2014, 01:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th August 2015, 11:03 AM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello does anyone have the European version of stock rom of c1?

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4015D using Tapatalk 4

13th August 2015, 10:24 PM |#162  
OP Junior Member

More
Smile Root 4015T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickco43

Did anyone ever root the at&t go phone version 4015t? I tired every root under the sun and no luck.

I rooted 2 4015T with 4.4.2 succefully, send me a message in facebook https://www.facebook.com/silvestremastranzo or whatsapp +52 2223153272
13th August 2015, 10:37 PM |#163  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Junaid

can you please provide CWM and Custom Roms for 4015T if possible or available?
thanks

If you have rooted your phone it is possible to meke the CWM but I will need a backup from MTK droid tools. If you havenīt root your 4015T; I rooted 2 4015T with 4.4.2 succefully, send me a message in facebook https://www.facebook.com/silvestremastranzo or whatsapp +52 2223153272
25th August 2015, 09:41 AM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDogMan

anyone using other versions of the 4015x (not ee uk) please let me know if it works for you and ill start a compatability chart
Thanks

Using a rebranded 4015X here, Orange Yomi. None of the roms posted on the first page work, they all get stuck on the white background "ANDROID" logo on first boot. I even left one there over night, nothing.
The only ROMs that do work are the two that you modded, many thanks for that. The only problem with them is that 3G isn't working. I'm not referring to mobile data, if I set it to WCDMA only it doesn't see my network, nor does it find any other 3G networks if i manually scan in this mode.
Could you share your modifications for me do try and do it myself? Or can you modify a clean/stock ROM? (I actually prefer to do it myself, wouldn't want to take up any of your time).

LE: I added the correct partitions in "/META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script" but it seems further modifications are needed.

I tried to restore to my original ROM using a backup I made with MtkDroidTools because i really needed the 3G. It turned out the backup was not made correctly so I ended up flashing a backup I found on some other site.
Long story short, my partitions are reconfigured and the ROMs and recoveries on the first page work now.
Last edited by rokod; 25th August 2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: More info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)