Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Huawei Ascend P2 4.4.2 Omni Rom successfully installed :)

OP davide_94

9th December 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up tutorial
friend can do better explained tutorial please
10th December 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #82  
Flag Kaifeng
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Donate to Me
More
HEY,everybody,I had make a tool, which can one_key unlock bootloader and flash into Twrp2.8.1.0,are you need?
The Following User Says Thank You to yuenar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th December 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Hi, thanks for your work davide!

yuenar, yes I gues we're interested!
The Following User Says Thank You to jojolepirate For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #84  
Flag Niksic

7 posts
More
Hello guys, so, after flashing this rom, and returning back to stock, I'm facing battery drain. And it seems they're related to kernel wakelocks. Really don't know what to do know, I tried wiping system, data, and everything, flashing stock again, tried different versions, battery calibration, but nothing worked for me.

I also tried flashing kernel img separetly, but that didn't worked too. It seems that kernel is somehow bugged. Wakelock are caused by rx_wake, main, balong_power...
13th December 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #85  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zürich
Thanks Meter: 43

125 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VuleNK

Hello guys, so, after flashing this rom, and returning back to stock, I'm facing battery drain. And it seems they're related to kernel wakelocks. Really don't know what to do know, I tried wiping system, data, and everything, flashing stock again, tried different versions, battery calibration, but nothing worked for me.

I also tried flashing kernel img separetly, but that didn't worked too. It seems that kernel is somehow bugged. Wakelock are caused by rx_wake, main, balong_power...

After a hard work on a solution to flashback and creating android lollipop rom for huawei p2. ( I dont found any solution how to do) but how you can flash back to stock??

can you give me the files i need to do this?

Davide Lotti
14th December 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #86  
Flag Niksic

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davide_94

After a hard work on a solution to flashback and creating android lollipop rom for huawei p2. ( I dont found any solution how to do) but how you can flash back to stock??

can you give me the files i need to do this?

Davide Lotti

I downloaded Denmark Telenor B037 firmware. I had B028 and B021, but only B037 worked. I extracted recovery from Update.app, flashed stock recovery, use huawei multi loader tool, then on phone pres Vol+, Vol- + Power and w8 for recovery, then asap click scan&download on multiloader, and it will start installing.
17th December 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #87  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
Maybe on this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2519977

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, huawei p2 custom rom, omni rom 4.4.2
Previous Thread Next Thread