Please do note that I have removed the Bloatwares already INCLUDING music and video player. So be ready with your apps in your currrent ROM backed up already...
However this ROM does have Google Play Store and Google Play Services installed by default so that you can install all your apps you want and for consistency!
Do the following before installing this ROM:
If your phone already has a ROM installed by default, then it should have all apps and its updates. So back up all that apps to your SD card.
Now backup all your important data in your phone's internal SD card, contacts etc....
You need to have the custom recovery installed to install this ROM. So install the ClockWorkMod recovery.
Now download the ROM from here
Now proceed the steps below
- Copy the .zip files to root of SD card and not into some folder
- Now wipe data and factory reset
- Go to Advanced=>Wipe Dalvik cache
- Press back button and choose install ZIP file
- Choose install from SD card and locate that downloaded .zip file
- Confirm YES
- The ROM installation should begin now
- Wait for it to complete
- After it completes, Choose reboot system
- Wait for the mobile to reboot(First boot takes a while which is completely normal)
- You should see the home screen now!
- Congratulations! You have installed the ROM successfully
You do know that I deserve a thanks! Please don't leech this thread away...
Hit the thanks button if you like my work
This is completely MY work! Never try to steal other's work.
You are NOT permitted to post any links from my forum!