Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Digiland DL700D Tablet with kit kat

Tip us?

Ross2Fast
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet Digiland DL700D Tablet with kit kat

OK got this new tablet for $50.00 us and do you have to root it to bypass the SD card issues since kit Kat won't write to external SD card and if so which root will work towelroot doesn't and z4 doesn't same with framaroot please I Ned some advice to get this SD card issue fixed I'm dying here not being able to play rr3,modernt combat4 ,and gangster Vegas please somebody help me!

eioeoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross2Fast View Post
OK got this new tablet for $50.00 us and do you have to root it to bypass the SD card issues since kit Kat won't write to external SD card and if so which root will work towelroot doesn't and z4 doesn't same with framaroot please I Ned some advice to get this SD card issue fixed I'm dying here not being able to play rr3,modernt combat4 ,and gangster Vegas please somebody help me!
I tried several options but only Kingo Android Root worked for me. I still have not solved the ext SD card issue, though...

Ross2Fast
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eioeoo View Post
I tried several options but only Kingo Android Root worked for me. I still have not solved the ext SD card issue, though...
I've tried to over and over again but my build number also has test keys but root checker says its not rooted can't root it with anything I have literally tried everything except for adb push and adb shelling it manually. Which I going to have to read up on it.