Digiland DL700D Tips and Tricks

5th September 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
First,I'm not responsible for you or your device and your incompetence (READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY)! Now you want to root your tablet.If your not comfortable with rooting or don't know what your do go read up on rooting and the come back.Now others have claimed kingoapp work to root the digiland DL700D but, I had no luck . I personally used RootGenius works great rooted device less then 2 minutes and the up side to RootGenius is it automatically installs kinguser which runs the latest version of SuperSU.
First:install RootGenius on PC
Second:connect tablet to PC via USB (MAKE SURE DEVICE IS IN USB DEBUGGING MODE) which can be changed in developer options.
Third:if connected should only have to click root
Once rooted you want to verify root to do this download root checker from Google play
Congratulations your device is rooted! Should come up
Now the SD card issue so you can download over 1.30GB files from Google play,ect.
Download External 2 Internal
Once you've done this go to settings in ext 2 into
Now check the rescan box and the box under that
Now go to the bottom of the page click view other devices then scroll down and check the numbers # on the SD cards paths
Should look something like this
mnt/extsd/179:1
mnt/sdcard/93:72
mnt/secure/sdcard/93:72
Now once you checked your path numbers scroll back up to top of page go to where it says access which will be the third file now clicked that it should bring up your keyboard and now you want to (JUST CHANGE THE NUMBERS #) on the end of path it should say when you first click it
mnt/ext/vold/179:49 now you want it to look like this
mnt/ext/vold/93:72 once you've done this go back to main menu check the box under the button
Now click the button it will bring up a warning then it will say swap done
Now you want to reboot your device once done power device back on after all that go back into external 2 internal
Go back into settings now go back to the third path make sure the rescan box is checked
Now click the third path that says access extsd and (JUST CHANGE THE NUMBERS #) TO 179:1
(DO NOT CHANGE IT BACK TO 179:49)
Now go to settings on device then storage then check the SD card mounts it would have device storage at the top,then it should show your extsdcard mounted where the internal sdcard is and it should have the internal sdcard mounted where the extsdcard is some cases it just shows the extsdcard twice not a big deal
(NOTE YOU HAVE TO REPEAT THESE STEPS IF YOU REBOOT OR POWER OFF DEVICE )
I have found that it does not erase any account settings in the games or any progress there's also a video for the external 2 internal swap on YouTube.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread