No registration required

[tool]bulk apks installer

OP Akshay Kumar Raheja

3rd November 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343

163 posts
More
I know how annoying it is when you factory reset your phone and then comes the big work of installing all apps one by one. so tiresome huh?
Now you really don't need to do the work manually. here i've posted an adb based batch script to install bulk apps at once using your PC.

Requirements :
1. PC with JDK installed.
2. usb drivers of your phone.
3. usb debugging enabled phone.

Lets Start.

Download attachment from below and extract it anywhere in your PC. Now copy all the apks you wanna install, place them in input folder inside bulk app installer folder and run the install.bat script. wait for the installation to finish. tada you've done the work in so less time. and specially you don't get tired
Attached Files
File Type: rar bulk app installer.rar - [Click for QR Code] (655.9 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Akshay Kumar Raheja; 3rd November 2014 at 01:13 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akshay Kumar Raheja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #2  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,585

14,985 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Kumar Raheja

I know how annoying it is when you factory reset your phone and then comes the big work of installing all apps one by one. so tiresome huh?
Now you really don't need to do the work manually. here i've posted an adb based batch script to install bulk apps at once using your PC.

Requirements :
1. PC with JDK installed.
2. usb drivers of your phone.
3. usb debugging enabled phone.

Lets Start.

Download attachment from below and extract it anywhere in your PC. Now copy all the apks you wanna install, place them in input folder inside bulk app installer folder and run the install.bat script. wait for the installation to finish. tada you've done the work in so less time. and specially you don't get tired

To be honest most use titanium back up. It's a click and forget and it restores all your apps and data
4th November 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
bulk apks
Really it sounds great.
5th November 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343

163 posts
More
Red face yeah i know
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

To be honest most use titanium back up. It's a click and forget and it restores all your apps and data

i know most users uses titanium back including me too lol but this works for non rooted users too .
The Following User Says Thank You to Akshay Kumar Raheja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, apk, bulk, bulk apk, install
Previous Thread Next Thread