Post Reply

Doogee Dagger DG550 White 5.5" OGS IPS, Kitkat 4.4, Octa Core 1.7Ghz MTK6592

OP s7yler

31st August 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #11  
s7yler's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Wink Doogee DG550 with Awesome On Off, Xposed Framework Gravitybox KK, Nova Launcher Prime
Doogee DG550 with Awesome On Off, Xposed Framework Gravitybox KK, Nova Launcher Prime, GO Locker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQlMBbeUJNc
10th October 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #12  
s7yler's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
MIUI 4.9.5 Multi-Language (10/10/2014) ported by xGMERZ can be found here
http://www.needrom.com/download/miui...ulti-language/
11th October 2014, 08:08 AM   |  #13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
I saw many people reflect the DG550 mobile phone screen easily broken, so I won't buy DG550.
11th October 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #14  
s7yler's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystyna

I saw many people reflect the DG550 mobile phone screen easily broken, so I won't buy DG550.

I don't know where you have read that. But in the Doogee Dagger DG550 treads I have been following people have had no problems with the screen. And actually the screen is really good, and the sensitivity is much better than on some other Chinese phones - I have never read about anyone having screen problems. So I don't agree with that, actually this phone is really good for the very low price. And Doogee also have supported it really good.
12th October 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Flag Crawley
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler

I don't know where you have read that. But in the Doogee Dagger DG550 treads I have been following people have had no problems with the screen. And actually the screen is really good, and the sensitivity is much better than on some other Chinese phones - I have never read about anyone having screen problems. So I don't agree with that, actually this phone is really good for the very low price. And Doogee also have supported it really good.

The DG550 screen is lovely. I did manage to get a small scrape on the screen just before my case arrived, but it is really great quality.

On the subject of phone signals, I have two SIMS in mine and can get a 3G signal with either of them. The only strange thing is that, with my Virgin SIM (my main account), t works perfectly except when I'm at home. When at home, the phone thinks that I'm roaming! (Roaming is off on my account). Yesterday I was out with a good H+ signal, got home and it switched back to roaming. I can force it to reconnect an all is well, but a bit later it thinks its roaming again! Can still use data, calls and SMS and they do not show up as roaming on my account!

No problem with my Sainsbury's SIM. This is my second Virgin SIM (the first got confused when it received my old number). Both have exhibited the same weirdness.
13th October 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #16  
s7yler's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by normanLinux

The DG550 screen is lovely. I did manage to get a small scrape on the screen just before my case arrived, but it is really great quality.

On the subject of phone signals, I have two SIMS in mine and can get a 3G signal with either of them. The only strange thing is that, with my Virgin SIM (my main account), t works perfectly except when I'm at home. When at home, the phone thinks that I'm roaming! (Roaming is off on my account). Yesterday I was out with a good H+ signal, got home and it switched back to roaming. I can force it to reconnect an all is well, but a bit later it thinks its roaming again! Can still use data, calls and SMS and they do not show up as roaming on my account!

No problem with my Sainsbury's SIM. This is my second Virgin SIM (the first got confused when it received my old number). Both have exhibited the same weirdness.

Some carriers use internal roaming to lower the costs, its kind of weird. But how it is. The roaming problem your talking about has probably nothing to do with the phone, but more your SIM / carrier / provider.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dagger, dg550, doogee, doogee dg550, review
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android General by ThreadRank