KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Doogee Dagger DG550 White 5.5" OGS IPS, Kitkat 4.4, Octa Core 1.7Ghz MTK6592

7th December 2014, 07:32 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nejcov

Thank you for your quick answer. No luck with Iroot but I make it with Kingo root. Is too much if I ask how to install TWRP or CWM?

Now that you are root you make it with mobile uncle tools from playstore with the option recovery update.You have to download the recovery image, name it recovery.img and you flash it with mobile unkle tools. There are cwm or twrp in needrom.
Or you flash it with spflashtools from the pc. You tick only the recovery in the tool.
13th January 2015, 11:35 AM |#22  

1 posts
hi, i have problem with rooting my doogee dagger dg550 with android 4.4.2 kitkat please help
14th January 2015, 10:30 PM |#23  

29 posts
More
screen on while on a call
Hey guys I bought my doogee dg550 running android 4.4.2 a week ago rooted with sp flash tool and MtkDroid tools. it is a very good phone. The only problem I have is that when I am on a call with someone the screen stays on and it either end the call or go into setting when the screen touch my skin. I tried calibrating the light and proximity sensors with Mobileuncle tools but no results and sometimes while on the call the screen flashs between the dialer and the clock app. Any help would be really appreciated[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekCZ

hi, i have problem with rooting my doogee dagger dg550 with android 4.4.2 kitkat please help

I used sp flash tool and mtkdroid tools to root and insteall cwm recovery
Last edited by coco1476; 14th January 2015 at 10:29 PM. Reason: wrong post
15th January 2015, 09:11 AM |#24  

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco1476

Hey guys I bought my doogee dg550 running android 4.4.2 a week ago rooted with sp flash tool and MtkDroid tools. it is a very good phone. The only problem I have is that when I am on a call with someone the screen stays on and it either end the call or go into setting when the screen touch my skin. I tried calibrating the light and proximity sensors with Mobileuncle tools but no results and sometimes while on the call the screen flashs between the dialer and the clock app. Any help would be really appreciated[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I used sp flash tool and mtkdroid tools to root and insteall cwm recovery

Put another rom from needrom. Baldos has done a great job with the kitkAtAosp rom, i have also this rom and i dont have problems.
7th March 2015, 05:33 PM |#25  
Flag Edinburgh

8 posts
More
Android L for Doogee Dagger DG550
Hi there, do you think there is a Android Lollipop (5.0) ROM for Doogee Dagger DG550?

It is high time they made one for it, 4.4.2 seems boring after a while :P
7th March 2015, 05:37 PM |#26  

8 posts
Smile
I do not think that will happen but personally if you have custom rom and xposed framework you don't need any lollipops
11th March 2015, 04:58 PM |#27  
Flag Edinburgh

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukecash

I do not think that will happen but personally if you have custom rom and xposed framework you don't need any lollipops

Hey there, I do have a custom ROM and xposed frameworks with gravitybox [KK]. Can I do anything with it?

Furthermore, will this slow down my phone's performance? I think a Android L ROM would make it go faster, rather than a 4.4.2 with many "addons" to make it look like L.
30th March 2015, 10:17 AM |#28  

5 posts
Doogee Dagger dg550 very bad reception GPS
Hi ,
How can i get a better GPS reception , the reception is very bad , can i ingrease the signale with MTK Engineering Tool , ( How to)
or is there another way to do it.
Thank you.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dagger, dg550, doogee, doogee dg550, review
Previous Thread Next Thread