Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Doogee VOYAGER2 DG310 Hands on review--THL T6S killer?

OP amy520

21st October 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrvw

I have the direct link right now, I hope to help you.
regards,
HRVW

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-e...VXWjJoYzQ/edit

ok, thanks for your help about doogee dg310 rom, and i saw an amazing news from 1949deal, that they hold countdown activity about doogee dg310 which enjoy 50% off at $45.5 soon. http: //goo.gl/Gw5AXr . Hope it can also be helpful to you!
6th December 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Interpolated 5MP
Os, im concerned about the camera: its real 5mpx or interpolated from 2mpx (as usuasl conchinese phones)?

Seems like for 10 more bucks the THL 4000 its a betther camera/battery solution
13th December 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch.screen

Os, im concerned about the camera: its real 5mpx or interpolated from 2mpx (as usuasl conchinese phones)?

Seems like for 10 more bucks the THL 4000 its a betther camera/battery solution

It seems the camera IS interpolated

I saw a couple of pics taken with a DG310 and while they looked ok, they're horrible compared to another phone the Axgio Neon N1 (8mpx) that it had a similar price

subemania .com/imagenes/IMG_20141021_220230_21_10_2014_grande.JPG here's the link of a photo taken with the DG310

subemania .com/imagenes/IMG_20140921_200137_23_09_2014_grande.JPG and here's with the Axgio Neon N1

sorry, but it seems that because I'm new I can't put links, hope you can make them work as I posted them

I ordered the Voyager 2 phone as an upgrade for my Alcatel 4030a. I'll call it a day if the camera looks better than my current setup (3mpx rear without focus and 0.3mpx front) if the camera is too crappy I think I'll have to sell the phone ASAP (too bad as I've been waiting for it for a month and it'll arrive before christmas if i'm lucky)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doogee dg310, thl t6s
Previous Thread Next Thread