Thanks Meter: 1,271

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2015, 08:25 PM |#11  
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_hussein

i have lg g3 not rooted i tried root it by towelroot but my phone not sopported yet what i can do

Its kinda off topic, but see here how to root your device.

http://www.xda-developers.com/how-to...-developer-tv/

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paarthdesai

you need instagram 5.3.0 for this to work

1 - download android bot maker
2- open the app , swipe right
3- click on set co ordinates
4 - open instagram
5 - go to the instagram account
6 - see the x and y co ordinates of the follow button perfectly ( diffrent devices have different co ordinates )
7- go to android bot and click on the + button
8- enter the x and y co ordinate
9 - tap + again , add 3sec sleep
10- select both the lines and clone it ..
11- open instagram and click on play button on the instagram account

to select number of times the bot should run swipe left into settings and change it

follow the video

Well, i cant seem to get this to work. even tho i followed the instruction perfect ( well almost), cus i cant seem to get a comma (, ) in the cordinates, so ive tryed some differnt methods, but still, it doenst seem to work. Any idea?

24th May 2015, 12:31 PM |#12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag mumbai

Donate to Me
More
edit 1 - new video up on the op ..enjoy!

Beamed from OnePlusOne
Last edited by paarthdesai; 11th June 2015 at 10:00 AM.
9th October 2015, 09:05 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
We need to get this running again, back in the days we had a thread like this were people were constantly adding new options to gain followers and likes but someone posted warez there and the threads got closed by than
10th October 2015, 04:31 AM |#14  
Flag mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elya_Dragon

We need to get this running again, back in the days we had a thread like this were people were constantly adding new options to gain followers and likes but someone posted warez there and the threads got closed by than

yes, new follower stuff is required as all the old stuff don't work. get this running i will make sure no one posts warez
10th October 2015, 01:06 PM |#15  

More
@paarthdesai we should have an other place for discussing this maybe since there are alot of ways illegal nowadays unfortunately.
I don't care about extra followers i just care about getting them from different tweaky ways.
I had accounts with 5K+ followers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elya_Dragon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elya_Dragon Ad-Free
12th October 2015, 12:02 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paarthdesai

create a hangouts group ? add me in paarthndesai@gmail.com @Elya_Dragon

Do you still have contacts from the old instagram hacks and tweaks community on XDA ?

This thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2758439 got closed but it had the best members and contributors in XDA's history.
We should try to contact them again.

I'll be in touch with you
12th October 2015, 01:42 PM |#18  
Flag mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:

Do you still have contacts from the old instagram hacks and tweaks community on XDA ?

This thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2758439 got closed but it had the best members and contributors in XDA's history.
We should try to contact them again.

I'll be in touch with you

make a group, add me up and then try and contact everyone over there. we will soon grow
25th November 2015, 02:36 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not an android bot, but still very effective - zengram.net, the service has some witty algorithms for reaching target audience via geolocation, hashtags and other stuff + automated follows, likes and a huge base of prewritten comments. Only first 3 days are free but i think you guys will figure something out ) none of the 5 accounts i tried have been anyhow banned or suspended so i guess it's safe to use - unlike ninjagram and a nameless bot i'd previously tried.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)