Pre - requisites :
* TTPOD Music Player
* ES FIle Explorer
TTPOD is one of the best music players available for Android. This guide will show you how input an image of your choice , which would appear on the lockscreen and also as the player background.
1. Open ES File Explorer
2. Go to ' ttpod ' folder .
3. Go to artist
Here you can find the folders of artists. Now select the one that you would like to change.
4. You will see some files with question marks and then one ' result.xml ' file.
5. Now just copy the image u want , and paste it inside this artist folder .
6. Rename this file into digits and remove the image's extension
( eg : If your image is ' 4.jpg ' , then rename it as ' 4 ' , without extension ).
7. Open the results. xml file and just change the id to the digit you gave as the image name. eg : As of here , it'll be : id= ' 4 '.
8. Just copy any of the existing ' uid ' of the existing images in the file .
9. Save the XML file . ( Just press on the back button and you'll be automatically asked to save . )
10. Open TTPOD and enjoy seeing your image as background !