Ive been struggling with this one for a while.. and finally I got a good solution. so lets dive into it.
the big downside for this method to work and its the fact that your PC will be doing the lifting here so it will work only when you can use your PC.
Here's what you will need:
- Any phone with bluetooth capabilities
- A PC with Windows 7 (this is the only one that work for now.... thank Microsoft for that)
- PC bluetooth adapter and installed driver.
- VAC software - Virtual Audio cable installed
- Windows media player (you can copy the settings here to any player)
1. Pair phone and PC using bluetooth (pretty simple)
2. Open VAC control panel, set "cables" to 2, make sure "line" and "mic" are marked, click "set"
3. Now go to the speaker Icon on the bottom right of the screen, right click, "recording devices"
4. You will notice theres 2 new devices called "Line1" and "line2". make "Line1" default device.
5. choose the Microphone you would like to talk through in call, right click it, properties, go to "Listen" tab, mark "listen to this device" and from the list choose "line1".
6. Repeat step 4 for "Line2"
7. Go to windows media player, click ALT (in your keyboard) , Tools and Options. under "devices" tab click "speakers" and then "properties". from the list, choose "line2". save and close.
now connect your phone and make a call. the call will go through your PC to the microphone connected to it and you can talk normal.
To play an audio so that the other side can hear it, open media player and play it. the sound is being played using digital audio so this is the best quality available.
If you want to hear the audio as well there is another small step:
8. go to "Start", Virtual audio cable, click "Audio repeater [MME]". in the window, under "wave in" choose "line2" and under "wave out" choose your speakers. click "start".
I hope this help as I know there are so many pepole asking for it.