Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 53,219 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help me with SystemUI.apk

Tip us?

Pekeņo Lukas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Help me with SystemUI.apk

Hi there.

Someone who can help me, I'm in this android operating system and I want to make my own changes to the SystemUI.apk.

I wonder if there is way to transparent notifications curtain and / or putting on any image, and if so if I have to change if they are. Decompile XML that are oh just change the images of the same resolution.

And I hope you can help me, I have the right skills to lead the process but the dilemma is that not where enpesar.

Thank you

TeamPainite
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekeņo Lukas View Post
Hi there.

Someone who can help me, I'm in this android operating system and I want to make my own changes to the SystemUI.apk.

I wonder if there is way to transparent notifications curtain and / or putting on any image, and if so if I have to change if they are. Decompile XML that are oh just change the images of the same resolution.

And I hope you can help me, I have the right skills to lead the process but the dilemma is that not where enpesar.

Thank you
I believe for you to modify anything, you'd need to first be rooted to have su access in order to overwrite a system app. Second, you'd have to get a apk decompiler that finds the src and unencrypts the class files. Unfortunately, I cannot find any resources to help with this.
The Following User Says Thank You to TeamPainite For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]