Verizon Allows Customers to Opt Out of Supercookies

Following the controversy that Verizon’s zombie “supercookies” … more

Note 3 Camera Mod Brings You Multi DPI

This mod for the Note 3 (SM-N9005) camera will give you multi DPI support as well as lift the … more

Titanium Backup 7.0.0 APK

This latest version of Titanium Backup can now store backups on any DocumentsProvider on Lollipop, and can now … more

Xperia AOSP Full Device Encryption Now Possible

Sony just announced that of today, full device encryption is possible to build from open … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How Rooting Huawei MediaPad WiFi 8.0 M1 (S8-301w)

OP Chiveta

19th December 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 8

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake&Bake

Did you try this? I've got the same model and looking for ways to root without bricking my phone.

yes I've tried it, but it got some problems. it's like having partial root not full root!!

I were able to get apps work such as titanium backup and I got full root on them. But on other apps such as exposed model, I were not able to get the full root access and therefore I couldn't install exposed models on my device. you can try it yourself, nothing breaks everything is working fine.
19th December 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #12  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 4

103 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwaleed

yes I've tried it, but it got some problems. it's like having partial root not full root!!

I were able to get apps work such as titanium backup and I got full root on them. But on other apps such as exposed model, I were not able to get the full root access and therefore I couldn't install exposed models on my device. you can try it yourself, nothing breaks everything is working fine.

Thanks for your reply. I'll give it a try. Any luck flashing roms?
19th December 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 8

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake&Bake

Thanks for your reply. I'll give it a try. Any luck flashing roms?

no try at all as I wasn't able to get recovery installed
20th January 2015, 09:05 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
ops
I rooted my mediapad s8-310l an it's now bricked I can get in to fastboot when it's connected to my laptop but that's it no recovery nothing else it is stuck on the boot image. Can any 1 help unbrick this please if I can utilise fastboot to sort it I may have a chance other than that I'm out of luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread