Enviado desde mi E7
Hello, i'm a new member from indonesia so my post still fewer than 10. so i can't post in developer's area.
NOTE : THIS TUTORIAL ONLY TESTED BY QUALCOMM DEVICES!
I'm a noob, and i wanna share you how to PORT ROMS with 30 easy steps!
This is 100% working, incase the device you wanna port have a same hardware Processor, GPU, RAM, Chipset, etc and screen resolution (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
this is veryy easy... you don't need copy paste system files, this is very EASY..
in this method we will use port boot.img to new rom.
What you need :
- Boot Recovery Image RePacker : http://boot-repacker.blogspot.com/
- NotePad++ : http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.6.7.html
- Stock ROM for your device
- Rom your wanna port
- Open mind and never give up to trying !!
OK, NOW WE START
1. Create 2 folder in place you can easily find it. example : "D: DATA/"
2. name it "BASE" and "PORT"
3. Extract your stock rom to "BASE" and Port ROM to "PORT".
4. Open Base And Port folder
5. Open Boot repacker. drag your stock boot.img to that program and click "unpack". now you see "boot.img-unpacked" folder.
6. Do it that again on Port Boot.img
7. Go to boot.img-unpacked folder on port. delete the Zimage.
8. copy stock Zimage on "boot.img-unpacked" folder at BASE folder.
9. paste it on boot.img-unpacked folder at PORT folder
10. go to ramdisk. find a file with a "fstab" name
11. in my case, it has 3 files.
12. open it all on Notepad++
13. Replace PORT partition with Stock (BASE) in all 3 fstab files (recovery partition, boot partition, system partition,etc)
14. drag boot.img in port to boot repacker. click "Pack". now you see new boot.img with numbers. (boot.img-Numbers.img)
15. delete boot.img without numbers. and rename the new boot.img (with numbers). delete the numbers. and the name should be (boot.img)
16. go to meta-inf/com/google/android in port and base folder. open updater-script file with notepad++
17. Replace PORT block partition with stock(BASE) again. example : boot.img extract to block p.., format system block p.., etc
18. save it.
19. pack port with .zip type
20. copy to your hand phone storage
21. go to cwm
22. wipe dalvik cache
23. wipe data/factory reset
25. wipe cache partition
26. install your rom
27. wait... finish!
28. reboot your system
29. waittt.. booted!
30. enjoy your new ROM!
Roms that i port with this method and booted :
- CM 10
- CM 10.1
- CM 10.2
- CM 11
- MIUI V5
- Acrodex V2
- Acrodex V3
- LEWA OS 14.03.07
PROOF ITS WORKING :
-http://postimg.org/image/m6v7e4bd3/ HolorianMOD ROM Ported using this guide
-http://postimg.org/image/phjgwvd3z/ Acrodex V2 ROM Ported using this guide
IF you have bugs, here's some fix :
replace all chromatix lib in system/lib with stock.
replace permissions camera in system/etc/permissions
OTHER FIX : COMING SOON!
IF ITS WORKING, HIT THANKS!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|