FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone

14th November 2014, 06:39 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
"I deleted contacts from my iPhone 5S accidentally. Is there any effective methods to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 5/4S? "--from yahoo answer.

According to this matter, here are two solutions:
Part 1:Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 5/4S without Backup
Currently, this iPhone Data Recovery can directly scan iPhone 5 and 4S to recover lost contacts directly. Here are the steps.

Step 1.Connect your iPhone 5/4S to the software
Firstly, download the proper version of iPhone Data Recovery and install it to your computer, run it.

Step 2.Scan the iPhone
After your iPhone is connected to the software, hit Start Scan to scan the lost contacts on your iPhone.

Step 3.Preview and recover deleted contacts from iPhone 5/4S
After the scanning is completed, you will see all data found on your iPhone are categoried in the left panel.

Part 2: Restore iPhone Contacts by Extractring from iTunes Backup

A:Select recovery mode
First, select Recover From iTunes Backup File mode after you ran this iPhone Contacts Recovery software.

B:Preview and recover lost contacts from iTunes backup
After the scan, all data found in the backup will be listed in the left panel. Go to the Contacts folder to preview the detailed contacts, and mark the ones you need, hit Recover button at last to save the contacts to your computer.

15th November 2014, 05:39 AM |#2  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingdong001

"I deleted contacts from my iPhone 5S accidentally. Is there any effective methods to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 5/4S? "--from yahoo answer.

According to this matter, here are two solutions:
Part 1:Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 5/4S without Backup
Currently, this iPhone Data Recovery can directly scan iPhone 5 and 4S to recover lost contacts directly. Here are the steps.

Step 1.Connect your iPhone 5/4S to the software
Firstly, download the proper version of iPhone Data Recovery and install it to your computer, run it.

Step 2.Scan the iPhone
After your iPhone is connected to the software, hit Start Scan to scan the lost contacts on your iPhone.

Step 3.Preview and recover deleted contacts from iPhone 5/4S
After the scanning is completed, you will see all data found on your iPhone are categoried in the left panel.

Part 2: Restore iPhone Contacts by Extractring from iTunes Backup

A:Select recovery mode
First, select Recover From iTunes Backup File mode after you ran this iPhone Contacts Recovery software.

B:Preview and recover lost contacts from iTunes backup
After the scan, all data found in the backup will be listed in the left panel. Go to the Contacts folder to preview the detailed contacts, and mark the ones you need, hit Recover button at last to save the contacts to your computer.

post in ios forum not in android[emoji107]

Sent from my Spice Mi-498 using Tapatalk
19th December 2014, 06:16 AM |#3  

More
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
To restore deleted iPhone contacts without itunes backup, you can directly scan and recover contacts from iPhone in a simple way.
The steps of directly scan and recover contacts from iPhone:
a) Connect your iPhone to the computer
b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone
c) Preview and recover iPhone contacts
If you still can't get your photos back, you should consider to use a 3 party tool such as FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to recover deleted contacts from iPhone.
9th February 2015, 07:42 AM |#4  

More
An iTunes back up does save the contacts as long as they were on the phone when the back up was made. You can even check the article from apple website which clearlhy states SMS are saved in a back up. I personally aswel always have my SMS saved in my back ups I've restored from.
9th April 2015, 08:31 AM |#5  

More
It's unnecessary for you to be panic when you mistakenly delete data or lost data from your iOS device. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is widely used as a data extractor by people who own an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, which can provide three recovery modes to help yor get back your lost data like contacts, photos, SMS, note, videos:
1: Directly scan your iOS device for lost data.
2: Recover from iTunes backup file.
3: Restore from iCloud backup file.
More at tenorshare.com/products/iphone-data-recovery-mac.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread