Join Date:Joined: Feb 2015
Need help on some confusions
I am using micromax canvas 2 colours a120 with 8gb rom (mt
6582). I am using TWRP recovery.
I have a lot of confusion about android backup and modification. I
have searched a lot in google, have read a lot of xda forms but did
not found proper answer of the following questions.
I am very sorry for asking so much question.
But I shall be very very much greatfull if you clear my confusions
1) Can TWRP or CWM backup EBR files while nandroid backup? (I know
that mtk droid tools and sp flash tools readback can do that)
2) Where preloader.bin get saved in root explorer?
(while scatter loading through sp flash tools we find preloader.bin
which we should untick before download. Other wise phone may get hard
bricked. So i want to know where it remainis in root explorer. So that
I do not modify it by mistake.
3) May some custom room need modified preloader.bin? (I shall not
flash custom rom if it need modified preloader.bin)
4) Can recovery be accesed and nandroid backup be restored after wrong
flashing through modified recovery ?
5) Is there anything other rather than preloader.bin that I should
untick while flashing through sp flash tools?
6) Does the apps that changes app storage and internal sd size (like
Only flash Ebr files or they also modify preloader.bin?
7) Does imei, bluetooth , wifi automaticky backuped by TWRP Or CWM in
nandroid backup? (we know imei remains temporary in nvram and
permanently in system\etc\firmwere\modem.ing)
8) If I loose imei and bluetooth or wifi will nandroid backup will
restore it? (I have also mobiuncle tools backup and mtk droid tools
9) Where Ebr files remain in root explorer?
Please reply. Sorry for asking so many question and for improper english.
NOTE "If you are not developer do not reply unless you know properly".