I propose to add the procedure (posted by gameboy:_010) in the first post and i a text file inside backup tool (a text file like how_to_backup_restore_system.txt)
- Make a nandroid backup with recovery (CWM or TWRP - not stock)
- Create new EBR fiels with EBRTweak (use latest version).
- Put the new EBR files in a folder with scatter file of your ROM
- Check thatyou instaleld USB Prelaoder driver (necessary for Flashtool)
- Downlaod the latest version of Flashtool.
- Run Flashtool, load scatter file, select DOWNLOAD OLNLY mode, select DOWNLOAD and after 2 second connect the phone (OFF and without battery) to the PC. If flash didn't star leave teh phone connected and insert the battery.
- After flash completion switch on the phone in recovery mode.
- By the recovery restore the Nandroid backup
. By the recovery clear the cache and dalvik.
- By recovery reboot the phone in standard mode.
- Wait that the phone complete the boot.