iOcean X7S-T Hands on review,nice octa core phone

OP amy520

30th August 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
I got the iOcean X7S-T smartphone from my brother recently. And it's the nice smartphone, when i received it, i can't resist my joy about this smartphone. Therefore, i want to share my review about this smartphone here!

- MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz

It is the latest MTK6592 Octa core 1.7GHz smartphone, and as i know Octa core CPU is the highest one compared with quad core, dual core CPU of Mediatek. And i open it to play games, search the Internet to watch videos like Little Pretty Liars. The speed is extremely fast that i can't image. Octa core chipest is remarkable for me!

- 2G Ram 16G Rom

What's more, although ,i got a smartphone of Doogee DG310, i use my brother's phone, iocean x7s-t to download useful apps to store, the storage is really larger than that of mine. I really can't use it up, i think! RAM 2GB and ROM 16GB is awesome!

- 5.0 Inch 1280*720 HD IPS OGS Screen

Fortunately, it's also 5inch HD IPS screen smartphone, as i have said before, it's 5inch, i like 5inch screen, because it's really helpful for me to hold and take. So i am also a fan about the smartphone.

- 8.0 MP Rear Camera 2.0 MP Front Camera

Right now, almost all the smartphones from China are dual cameras, except those which are useful for the older people. This smartphone is a good high-end one with 8.0 MP Rear Camera 2.0 MP Front Camera. I took pictures with them to memorize our sisters' birthday party. The pictures quality is quite good.

- Support Gyroscope, Compass, Multilanguage, 3G, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc.

About other applications, for example, i just list what i like about these features, it supports GPS, but also Compass and Gyroscope, which guide me during traveling. And when i need the files from my colleagues, i use the bluetooth to receive the data. It's quite fast.

Therefore, i really like this smartphone, although it doesn't belong to me. I will use it and have a good experience for it for some days!
Last edited by amy520; 30th August 2014 at 01:30 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread