Default LED Android projector video streaming youtube

I recently got a projector from my brother who recently got married to his wife over the weekend. Congrats to them. My brother gave me this project to try out because I found it interesting when they were playing a slideshow at the reception. I was trying to figure out where the projector was in the place that held the reception. My brother showed me that it was a tiny handheld projector that was projecting the image. The image size was roughly 100ish inches. Not bad for the little thing! He said I can take it for the weekend because he'll be up visiting me and my family in San Francisco during his time off from work to go on his honeymoon. I've been using it and seeing how it works to see if I want something like this in my home and I think I do! The projection is quite impressive for a small projector in a smaller room. The 550 lumens that it has really shines when you play it in little sunlight. I took a video yesterday to see show how cool this little projector is. It has Android built in so I downloaded Youtube on it to. The cool thing about this projector is that you can use a mouse to navigate much easier than it would be to use a remote that came with it. But the bad thing about it is that it has a little loud fan. I guess that's what you pay for when you get a little small projector that has high performance. You can plug an external speaker to make the fan noise less noticeable. I will probably get one myself soon for my kids in their playroom. It would be nice to have to movie nights with their friends and probably good to play console games off of. Is there something better out there that I should consider? The only experience that I have with a projector is one of the larger full sized ones with 1000+ lumens but they're a lot more bulky and needs a space to keep it.