.TOT file flashing method
1. Download Both Stock Image File & DLL file - How to get .TOT files to our devices 3rd post
2. LGFlashTools v1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_126.96.36.1993.exe - 9.3 Mb
3).Download Drivers (ANY LG Phone)- LGUnitedMobileDriverVer_3.8.1.exe - 10.6 Mb
3.2) Download Drivers (Verizon Only) - LG_VZW_United_WHQL_v2.11.1.exe - 7.8 Mb
4.Megalock DLL File
Credit to @madmack
for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2!
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
2. Install LGFlashTools v1.8 (but don't run it)
3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP
When LG Flash Tool is installed, do not launch it.
7) Copy MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LGFlashTool, This is a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file if you have already installed LG Flash Tool on your computer.
8) When the firmware is downloaded, boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.
9) Launch LG Flash Tool.
You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK.
Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.
10) MAKE SURE UNDER, DEVICE MANAGER, YOUR PORT IS SET TO COM 41 FOR YOUR DEVICE.
11) Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above for you phone model.
12) Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.
13) Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.
The firmware installation will be triggered.
Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished.
Do not close the Flash Tool window.
14) Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer ,immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.
Your LG G2 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%).
When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!
for making a cleaner guide for the TOT Method