Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,757 Members 38,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Optimus VU 2 ( F200S / F200K / F200 L) - discussion, root, recovery, ROMs,

Tip us?

enkhtwshn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelrossvannak View Post
can I apply to F200L?

Best Regards
You mean this ROM ???
Sure you can. just follow the instructions

jephimax
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelrossvannak View Post
can I apply to F200L?

Best Regards
Yes you could, it is for all variants of LG Vu2 (S/K/L), thought I did not flash the patch for mine (F200L) since I get null IMEI. I just followed the instruction without flashing patch, and voila, I've yet to encounter a bug.

You could flash the patch for your specific model and see if it won't result into a null IMEI. If it does, just flash back to stock 4.1.2, re-root and re-CWM and flash the custom ROM without the patch.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Anyone know a recovery for a KK custom ROM, the ROM I'm using does have an optional CWM patch with it but flashing it nulls my IMEI. I was hoping to try other custom ROMs.

Current phone: Nokia 3310 Mega Ultra XYZ One Edition
Kernel: Microwaved

enkhtwshn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jephimax View Post
Yes you could, it is for all variants of LG Vu2 (S/K/L), thought I did not flash the patch for mine (F200L) since I get null IMEI. I just followed the instruction without flashing patch, and voila, I've yet to encounter a bug.

You could flash the patch for your specific model and see if it won't result into a null IMEI. If it does, just flash back to stock 4.1.2, re-root and re-CWM and flash the custom ROM without the patch.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Anyone know a recovery for a KK custom ROM, the ROM I'm using does have an optional CWM patch with it but flashing it nulls my IMEI. I was hoping to try other custom ROMs.
Didn't found yet. searching
Tags
f200, kdz to .tot, optimus, root vu 2