Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Optimus VU 2 ( F200S / F200K / F200 L) - discussion, root, recovery, ROMs,

Tip us?

jephimax
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayRober View Post
Well, I think Iīve tried everything to root my LG vu2... Today the Ahnlab stock antivirus told me a warning message... Itīs the "superuser" or someone like this of Vroot. I see itīs installed in system/app directory, so I guess it must be a vulnerability which let to root it! Iīm not an expert, but I share this opinion to get some advice... Thanks a lot. Attachment 2944157
Just ignore the warning, since yes, it just detects that the device is rooted. The AV app just finds that the system is accessible/rw.

Current phone: Nokia 3310 Mega Ultra XYZ One Edition
Kernel: Microwaved

FrayRober
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jephimax View Post
Just ignore the warning, since yes, it just detects that the device is rooted. The AV app just finds that the system is accessible/rw.
Yes, I know it, but it is ACTUALLY NOT ROOTED. So I posted this.

enkhtwshn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by syprisil View Post
got it fixed.. i flashed it using 4.1.2 and then upgrade it using LG updater. and viola signal is good.. everything is working and the good thing is i got 4.4.2 its been 2weeks i did my research and finally i fixed it.. thanks for the advice
no problem try CM11

jephimax
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayRober View Post
Yes, I know it, but it is ACTUALLY NOT ROOTED. So I posted this.
It might be the actual SU app that the AV app detects. If your device is not rooted, why do you have that app in your system/app? Try other AV apps if it detects the same result.

Current phone: Nokia 3310 Mega Ultra XYZ One Edition
Kernel: Microwaved

FrayRober
Old
Thanks Meter 0
As I told, Vroot "pushed" superuser.apk into system/app, but as itīs not rooted I cannot access (root explorer says my mobile is not rooted, and the same root checker, and every apk which needs root access) nor delete it. So I wrote my post, to look for any expert who could find that vulnerability. If system/app was written, permissions may be changed, and kitkat rooted! But I have no idea, only say the fact, donīt know the how.
Thanks.

luckissy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thank you very much.i like cm .
Tags
f200, kdz to .tot, optimus, root vu 2