LG Optimus VU 2 ( F200S / F200K / F200 L) - discussion, root, recovery, ROMs,

OP enkhtwshn

16th February 2015, 06:16 PM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taufeeq91

sir can you plz guide me how to update LGf200L to kitkat..mine phone is stuck on download mode..whenever i insert battery it shows download mode..its urgent.plz reply in detail. hi.johney plz tell me am indian.

I just know one thing never remove battery while your phone in download mode. You may stuck over there. In download now, Better keep holding your power button for 10 seconds. It will restart your phone normally.
17th February 2015, 07:29 AM   |  #142  

2 posts
thanks sir i finally updated my phone to 4.4 with help of lg flash tool 2014 using this kdz file F200L30F_00.kdz..now i want to root this phone so that i can remove those korean apps..battery backup is really poor on this device so i want to install a custom rom..can anyone guide me how to put custom recovery image in it so that i can put some good roms.
18th February 2015, 09:53 AM   |  #143  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ulaanbaatar
Thanks Meter: 41

164 posts
More
Quote:

thanks sir i finally updated my phone to 4.4 with help of lg flash tool 2014 using this kdz file F200L30F_00.kdz..now i want to root this phone so that i can remove those korean apps..battery backup is really poor on this device so i want to install a custom rom..can anyone guide me how to put custom recovery image in it so that i can put some good roms.

You will find answer on the first page of course. Good luck
22nd February 2015, 03:59 AM   |  #144  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 122

172 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

try my gomdolight system enhancement pack. you will probably be satisfied.
1st March 2015, 06:59 PM   |  #145  

1 posts
i tried all the things its but there was an error say could not connect to serve
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkhtwshn

Since there is no forum page for this "ugly" phone I opened a topic
All links are updated. If not working LET ME KNOW i will be kind to refresh it
How to flash ROM KDZ Method
First off I`d like to THANK @quangnhut123 for making a new way & easy way to flash the KDZ Method!!
For Any Reason It does not work for you here is the OLD Hard KDZ Method
http://hunterspad.com/?page_id=33

1). Download all The Files Below!
1) Firmware Files
Firmwares
2) Download LG Drivers
3) Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract
4) Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
To enter download mode
A) Turn off your phone
B) HOLD + and - together
C) Connect to USB (do not press Power button)
5) Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
(If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library) - VC_RedistInstaller.exe
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Wait until 100% to complete !

i tried all the things its but there was an error say could not connect to serve .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
f200, kdz to .tot, optimus, root vu 2
Previous Thread Next Thread