14th March 2015, 04:26 PM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ulaanbaatar
Thanks Meter: 43

185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princehazz

i tried all the things its but there was an error say could not connect to serve .

That is EMMC brick. Probably due to chip burn(expired)
Smartphones not meant to live long
14th March 2015, 04:34 PM |#152  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ulaanbaatar

185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michealgladden

Sir, please kindly look into my case sir.
sir, i flash my phone with this below custom rom from lgviet and now i wanted to flash another lollipop rom on it..but anytime i want to boot to recovery mode it gave me this error code..
Kernel crash and it will only give me an option to reboot or enter download mode.
Please sir, what is the solution to this sir.

People started having issues with that
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tTool_A_en.rar
This one should work fine but you have to be in 4.1.2 . If you are not Do not bother flashing it
For our device recovery is a temporary thing . The purpose of it to flash another ROM no more
14th March 2015, 10:43 PM |#153  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 7

233 posts
I realized that the phone I have already has root and SuperSU.

So, now I am looking for a way to upgrade to 4.4.2 and to make sure that there is a way to revert back to 4.1 in case 4.4 is not stable.

So, here are the working links for stock 4.4.x
http://lgviet.com/forum/threads/kitk...ock-zip.22014/

Now, how do I find what is the model of F200 I have? (e.g. L, S, etc.)

Simple process here: http://droid-trick.blogspot.in/2015/...00s-stock.html
15th March 2015, 12:33 AM |#154  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ulaanbaatar

185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_u_n

I realized that the phone I have already has root and SuperSU.

So, now I am looking for a way to upgrade to 4.4.2 and to make sure that there is a way to revert back to 4.1 in case 4.4 is not stable.

So, here are the working links for stock 4.4.x
http://lgviet.com/forum/threads/kitk...ock-zip.22014/

Now, how do I find what is the model of F200 I have? (e.g. L, S, etc.)

Simple process here: http://droid-trick.blogspot.in/2015/...00s-stock.html

your phone model should be in setteings >about phone
try g3 like custom roms
15th March 2015, 05:39 AM |#155  
Flag Pune

233 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkhtwshn

your phone model should be in setteings >about phone
try g3 like custom roms

In the "About phone" menu, I just see F200. There is no suffix like L or S.

I opened up the back cover and removed the battery. I just have F200 L/S written on the back side on the top and F200 S written on the lower side (below the battery compartment).
Inside the battery compartment, I just have F200, unlike what you see in one of the earlier posts in this thread, where the photograph clearly shows F200S written inside the battery compartment.
Last edited by s_u_n; 15th March 2015 at 06:13 AM.
18th March 2015, 05:33 AM |#156  
Flag Pune

233 posts
Does this phone have FM? How to enable it?
20th March 2015, 08:13 AM |#157  
Flag Pune

233 posts
Thumbs up Upgraded to 4.4.2
With help from @enkhtwshn, I upgraded my wife's F200L to 4.4.2. This is not a stock ROM (1.1 GB), but seems to work fine so far.

Now, it is for my wife to do extensive testing and share feedback.

The major advantages are:
1. No need to reboot to change from "automatic" to "WCDMA" and vice-versa. This was a pain in the earlier 4.1.2 ROM.
2. In 4.1.2, when ISP Internet connectivity has a problem, switching off WiFi and using mobile data would not work. A reboot was required for data connectivity via mobile data. This does not seem to be a problem any more.
3. Plenty of options to customize. There is support for XPOSED, but I have not downloaded it from the provided app.
4. Possible to root with towelroot, but I have not tried so far.

The observations so far indicate that this ROM is quite heavy on the resources. There is a slight lag when switching between tasks.
There are many apps in there which we do not need. The free space is just over 7 GB.

I need to root, then download Titanium Backup and try and get rid of some of those.
20th March 2015, 07:46 PM |#158  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
LG Optimus F200s / VU2
hi every one, i am here with a simple problem about ROOTING my LG Optimus F200s/VU2. i have a story to share to clarufy the "/" sign in my device model.
i bought an LG Optimus Phone in Pakistan with a very cool 4.1.2 JB rooted OS. It was good specially having all the english menus and stuff. no korean at all. out of curiosity i decided to test ROMs. so i checked its root and tried to install a custom recovery (CWM) but i found out that something was wrong with root. i tried various apps and finally fixed the root (a simple apk solved it) so i installed the CWM and took a backup in recovery mod ( i have backup with me). but before trying any unofficial rom i tried LG PC suite for an official upgrade (if available). lucky or unlucky i could not find my model on lg website so i chose a closer version (in my own thinking without checking google) for selecting the pcsuite version and i end up with a more impressive, more cool and more tweaked UI that is 4.4.2 kitkat which is provided by T Mobile ( i m not sure but there r lot of T Apps in korean language installed and there is a t style monogram that revoloves after LG logo screen is gone. this stylo T comes after another logo appearance that say 4G / LTE with a different tone and stars in background (i tried to capture the screen but failed). i was feeling blessed but soon i realized that i have lost my root privileges. I M SO DEAD. i just wanted to have an upgrade officially, back it up and move to testing lollipop but i m so dead. i have tried almost every thing towelroot, oneclick, adb method, or u name it but but but my device is not rooted. i have gone through all of this post and could not find anything helping me out so i wrote it.
NOW i need, desperately, to get rooted to move on playing and testing my device to limits.
NOTE: my 3g is not working as well. ..... someone please help me. i have my previous backup with me but i cant use it unless i get ROOTED ..... let me GET ROOTED PLEASE.Attachment 3220621

Attachment 3220622

Attachment 3220623

i forget to mention that previously it was VUli or VUII or VU2 on google play store but nor it is F200S after the upgrade and the language of play store is unknown ( or veitnami i think). however my calling, sms, wifi, GPRS are working fine only 3G is not working
Last edited by Alimdan; 20th March 2015 at 07:48 PM. Reason: forget few points to mention
27th March 2015, 07:30 AM |#159  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alimdan

hi every one, i am here with a simple problem about ROOTING my LG Optimus F200s/VU2. i have a story to share to clarufy the "/" sign in my device model.
i bought an LG Optimus Phone in Pakistan with a very cool 4.1.2 JB rooted OS. It was good specially having all the english menus and stuff. no korean at all. out of curiosity i decided to test ROMs. so i checked its root and tried to install a custom recovery (CWM) but i found out that something was wrong with root. i tried various apps and finally fixed the root (a simple apk solved it) so i installed the CWM and took a backup in recovery mod ( i have backup with me). but before trying any unofficial rom i tried LG PC suite for an official upgrade (if available). lucky or unlucky i could not find my model on lg website so i chose a closer version (in my own thinking without checking google) for selecting the pcsuite version and i end up with a more impressive, more cool and more tweaked UI that is 4.4.2 kitkat which is provided by T Mobile ( i m not sure but there r lot of T Apps in korean language installed and there is a t style monogram that revoloves after LG logo screen is gone. this stylo T comes after another logo appearance that say 4G / LTE with a different tone and stars in background (i tried to capture the screen but failed). i was feeling blessed but soon i realized that i have lost my root privileges. I M SO DEAD. i just wanted to have an upgrade officially, back it up and move to testing lollipop but i m so dead. i have tried almost every thing towelroot, oneclick, adb method, or u name it but but but my device is not rooted. i have gone through all of this post and could not find anything helping me out so i wrote it.
NOW i need, desperately, to get rooted to move on playing and testing my device to limits.
NOTE: my 3g is not working as well. ..... someone please help me. i have my previous backup with me but i cant use it unless i get ROOTED ..... let me GET ROOTED PLEASE.Attachment 3220621

Attachment 3220622

Attachment 3220623

i forget to mention that previously it was VUli or VUII or VU2 on google play store but nor it is F200S after the upgrade and the language of play store is unknown ( or veitnami i think). however my calling, sms, wifi, GPRS are working fine only 3G is not working

the answer to your request is at the first page..Downgrade your rom back 4.1.2 and root then install cwm then go to tekcafe.vn and find your perfect cm12 rom to install..

@enkhtwshn.......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hat.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	3231240  
27th March 2015, 09:52 AM |#160  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ulaanbaatar

185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michealgladden

the answer to your request is at the first page..Downgrade your rom back 4.1.2 and root then install cwm then go to tekcafe.vn and find your perfect cm12 rom to install..

@enkhtwshn.......

actually they removed the link but i renew it . So go download the 17/03/2015 link on the other forum . Also in a week i'm thinking to download all the ROMs and post every lnk of it from my Cloud

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
f200, kdz to .tot, optimus, root vu 2
Previous Thread Next Thread