Thanks Meter: 50

By enkhtwshn, Senior Member on 6th July 2014, 05:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th January 2016, 09:08 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufian Rasool

I am leaving this forum as I am sorry to say people here try to show themselves genius and no one try to help others in easy way. I wish to upgrade my phone on lollipop and consulted this forum and find such things download 4th post of such thread, old comments etc

Sent from my LG-F200K using Tapatalk

yes you did well but am telling you that there is no stable lollipop rom for this phone and no developer is working on this devices so if you find it then at your own risk.
am currently on G3 styles rom 4.4.2 kitkat and never seen a good lollipop so far even the people i asked told my to stay with that rom for now and if there is a developer for this phone maybe we can get lollipops or mm i.e 6.0 rom.
so can you tell me what exactly the problem now?

Sent from my LG-F200L using Tapatalk

28th January 2016, 02:37 AM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can I install lollipop plz tell me in one reply

28th January 2016, 07:54 AM |#263  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufian Rasool

How can I install lollipop plz tell me in one reply

Dear there is no stable Lollipop rom for Vu2 as it is now more then 3 years old so no developer is working to develop one..
Stable means without kernel crashes and without any other problem.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1deparagon

1. i don't know if there is stable lollipop for this phone
2. its seems there is no much development for this phone
3. am using G3 styles rom and am happy with it for it based on stock and rooted with little customizable tweaks. thanks to developer

so now its your own choice to choose if you to downgrade and flash the rom then all instructions must be totally understood and follow it step-by-step because I will not responsible for what you did to you phone neither the developer we only responsible for what we wrote here. read pages back you will see some links to download the firmware, lg flash tools, recovey installer and even the rom.
Goodluck

Tell me which kdz file to use for downgrading? F200L10h_00.kdz OR F200L20e_00.kdz OR F200LS10c_00.kdz ??
I am currently running 4.4.2 F200LV30F
28th January 2016, 12:04 PM |#264  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VU2F200L

Dear there is no stable Lollipop rom for Vu2 as it is now more then 3 years old so no developer is working to develop one..
Stable means without kernel crashes and without any other problem.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Tell me which kdz file to use for downgrading? F200L10h_00.kdz OR F200L20e_00.kdz OR F200LS10c_00.kdz ??
I am currently running 4.4.2 F200LV30F

as for me i flashed f200k20c_00.kdz to downgrade and it worked out for me though my device was f200s since they have same hardware so you can and now using custom f200L rom which named G3 styles.
so if you are not sure about this then flash F200L20e_00.kdz it must surely work too.
but remember to disconnect you pc from Internet access if you want to flash it to avoid error.

am not responsible for what you did on you phone👂
i only responsible for what I wrote here....

but if you follow simple instructions nothing must happened to you phone as for me i assuring you no problems😁😁😁
Goodluck

The Following User Says Thank You to A1deparagon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2016, 03:05 AM |#265  

More
lg optimus vu ii lg-f200k
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkhtwshn

Since there is no forum page for this "ugly" phone I opened a topic
All links are updated. If not working LET ME KNOW i will be kind to refresh it
How to flash ROM KDZ Method
First off I`d like to THANK @quangnhut123 for making a new way & easy way to flash the KDZ Method!!
For Any Reason It does not work for you here is the OLD Hard KDZ Method
http://hunterspad.com/?page_id=33

1). Download all The Files Below!
1) Firmware Files
Firmwares are here
2) Download LG Drivers
3) Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract
4) Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
To enter download mode
A) Turn off your phone
B) HOLD + and - together
C) Connect to USB (do not press Power button)
5) Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
(If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library) - VC_RedistInstaller.exe
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Wait until 100% to complete !

Hello XDA i need your help i need to have a firmware for my phone lg optimus vu ii lg-f200k because my phone is on bootloop because I accidentally delete the framework-res.apk i really badly need your help..
8th February 2016, 03:30 AM |#266  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baruk

Hello XDA i need your help i need to have a firmware for my phone lg optimus vu ii lg-f200k because my phone is on bootloop because I accidentally delete the framework-res.apk i really badly need your help..

look pages back and read, you should see link and instructions.good luck

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
f200, kdz to .tot, optimus, root vu 2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)