List of KingRoot Support [ZTE]

Search This thread

fazal111

Nov 12, 2016
ZTE z812 maven root loop after rooting with king root

I used kingroot app to start rooting ZTE z812 maven. At restart thing, it is looping into restart. What should I do. How do I get into recovery mode or something to recover phone?

X-weApon-X

Dec 4, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
At least you got kingroot happening in that. I've got one of these little ZTE N817 Obama phones, they resisted every single tool I have aimed at it and every version of that tool, Frama root, King root, I root, it all fails. Maybe it's time to try a newer version of King root. Nope the latest versions don't have a root strategy yet. Dang these piece of crap phones could be made just slightly better if we could root them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

sloWmotion01

Apr 13, 2016
FOLSOM
root discovered, by accident

Kingroot gets to 30% on my ZTE Quest (N817), there are a lot of these being put into circulation right now from Virgin's Assurance Wireless. It would be great to get it rooted, it's hard to use due to not very much Ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here were my circumstances,.
Used Adb commands to set default install location to sd card. SD card was formatted to a recovery program via a sd adapter for Windows, program called @active Boot. I then tried every favorite root programs. The one that finally said success was I-root,. Whichever one that installs rommaster su. If that doesnt work My go to root programs are kingroot, and root genious.
Good luck.

Reactions: X-weApon-X

X-weApon-X

Dec 4, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Here were my circumstances,.
Used Adb commands to set default install location to sd card. SD card was formatted to a recovery program via a sd adapter for Windows, program called @active Boot. I then tried every favorite root programs. The one that finally said success was I-root,. Whichever one that installs rommaster su. If that doesnt work My go to root programs are kingroot, and root genious.
Good luck.

EXCELLENT.

I don't have an SD card for the device right now, but I'll get one. Which recovery- Active Boot? You might have to explain that process a bit. I had tried i-root, but it wants to install crapapps during the process.

sloWmotion01

Apr 13, 2016
FOLSOM
EXCELLENT.

I don't have an SD card for the device right now, but I'll get one. Which recovery- Active Boot? You might have to explain that process a bit. I had tried i-root, but it wants to install crapapps during the process.

Active Boot is a file recovery program for pc. Thats why im confused how this happened. Go to getintopc.com download active boot. Install on pc. There is a password available for paid version. Ruboard Morons Suck **** . then a long key. If you cant find it let me know. After you install and open program you must insert sd card into cpu with adapter and create the sd recovery disk.
I have lost root since. I deleted thr romaster connection server and havnt been able to re root, probably because I also formatted the sd card. I will be trying again soon but currently dont have internet connection for computer.

Good luck.

Reactions: X-weApon-X

X-weApon-X

Dec 4, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Active Boot is a file recovery program for pc. Thats why im confused how this happened. Go to getintopc.com download active boot. Install on pc. There is a password available for paid version. Ruboard Morons Suck **** . then a long key. If you cant find it let me know. After you install and open program you must insert sd card into cpu with adapter and create the sd recovery disk.
I have lost root since. I deleted thr romaster connection server and havnt been able to re root, probably because I also formatted the sd card. I will be trying again soon but currently dont have internet connection for computer.

Good luck.

Is that "****" the usual S-Bomb word, or I use 4 asterisks? I'm downloading it now, there were two versions, Im getting the newer one. I take it that's the PW for the ZIP file?

Nevermind, it's all included in the Zip file- Thanks! Now to score a SDcard for that phone.

Last edited:

X-weApon-X

Dec 4, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
But went into effect, for us, under Obama. Not Bush Sr., Clinton or Bush Jr.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

True, but the addition of Cell services to Lifeline predates Obama, it took a long time for them to develop it. People talked about "Obamaphones" in 2008, but noting like that was ever offered here until 2015. I doubt if those phones had anything to do with Lifeline, if in fact it was true. There might be something about the history on the Lifeline page, but each state deals with lifeline via it's Public Utilities Commission.

root

Kingroot gets to 30% on my ZTE Quest (N817), there are a lot of these being put into circulation right now from Virgin's Assurance Wireless. It would be great to get it rooted, it's hard to use due to not very much Ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so far i can get temp root with the KINGOROOT program on my windows pc. trying to figure out how to keep it after a reboot.

tobyweir03

Jan 29, 2017
Hey could you guys make a root for the zte blade a462. If you could that would be great as I regularly modify my apps. Thanks

May 9, 2015
Zte warp elite N5918 from boost mobile

zte warp elite n9518 rooted but still i can't use MSL reader or alogcat it says in root checker verify root congrats and after rebooting i got to root again please help just need to get SPC and or MSL code......

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

zte warp elite n9518 rooted but still i can't use MSL reader or alogcat it says in root checker verify root congrats and after rebooting i got to root again please help just need to get SPC and or MSL code

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please use Ctrl+F to find you device
    Click here to go back original thread of Kingroot
    • zte zte blade a450
    • zte n958st
    • zte zte q505t
    • zte u9180
    • zte blade s6
    • zte blade l3 plus
    • zte zte q7
    • zte zte q5-t
    • zte zte grand s ii lte
    • zte zte grand s ii lte
    • zte n9180
    • zte n918st
    • zte a880
    • zte k30-t
    • zte blade l2 zte blade l2
    • zte zte blade l2
    • zte bgh joy smart axs
    • zte zte blade l3
    • zte blade l3
    • zte beeline pro
    • zte zte q507t
    • zte zte geek 2
    • zte zte blade vec pro
    • zte zte v831w
    • zte zte q301c
    • zte avea intouch 4
    • zte zte blade v220
    • zte z933
    • zte zte q505t
    • zte zte q802t
    • zte zte q2s-t
    • zte zte q801u
    • zte zte g720c
    • zte zte g720t
    • zte z987
    • zte z830
    • zte amazing x1
    • zte amazing x2
    • zte amazing p6
    • zte zte blade vec 4g
    • zte blade apex2
    • zte zte blade apex2
    • zte zte geek ii 4g
    • zte turkcell t50
    • zte z970
    • zte z998
    • zte zte grand s ii lte
    • zte zte s2004
    • zte zte s2005
    • zte zte star
    • zte zte s2002
    • zte zte star 1
    • zte u988s
    • zte zte u9180
    • zte u9180
    • zte v9180
    • zte x9180
    • zte zte a880
    • zte zte g718c
    • zte zte-g718c
    • zte zte g719c
    • zte zte q801l
    • zte zte q802c
    • zte zte q802d
    • zte zte v9820
    • zte 乐檬k3
    • zte zte blade l3 apex
    • zte zte blade l3 plus
    • zte zte blade s6 plus
    • zte n9520
    • zte zte v993w
    • zte n9515
    • zte n9510
    • zte u950
    • zte u809
    • zte v865m
    • zte v815w
    • zte pad_e7
    Click here to go back original thread of Kingroot
    Need root for N9518 please
    Need root for N9518 please

I second this, please root the zte warp elite n9518
    When do you think you'll begin working on a root solution for the zte z832, aka zte sonata 3 . It's a relatively new phone but as of now I absolutely hate the phone there is no memory space it opens up and does whatever in my pocket the display isn't appealing to my tast and all around I just don't like the way it functions. I'd like to be able to fix without shelling out the money for a new phone but there are absolutely no root solutions for it.
    how about the Whirl 2? Z667G?