Mlais MX Base Unboxing, Review, Root,FAQs, ROMs - 4800mAh 5" Smartphone

Search This thread

mymx

Aug 27, 2016
twrp say me error cant found cm_mlais.zip "meta inf"... i tried wipe factory simple ..error... later wipe dalkvin data and cache ..error

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I finally just a single wipe factory and the problem of not detecting the sim continue... sim is correct ... but left without baseband cm.

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
twrp say me error cant found cm_mlais.zip "meta inf"... i tried wipe factory simple ..error... later wipe dalkvin data and cache ..error

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I finally just a single wipe factory and the problem of not detecting the sim continue... sim is correct ... but left without baseband cm.

When flash in stock by MTK Flashtool - sim works?

mymx

Aug 27, 2016
Aand.. If you flach CM without any wipes - sim is gone?

the problem continues ... boots the system, but can not be used ... all processes close ....

maybe the problem is different bands based .Rusia operates another baseband different ... do not know ... could try mtk tool to backup baseband but for some reason my computer does not recognize my phone in mtk tool ... I can not test.. Another alternative is to take the modem.img and create a zip? ... I do not know this ... I'm just saying ... be safe alternatives?

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
the problem continues ... boots the system, but can not be used ... all processes close ....

maybe the problem is different bands based .Rusia operates another baseband different ... do not know ... could try mtk tool to backup baseband but for some reason my computer does not recognize my phone in mtk tool ... I can not test.. Another alternative is to take the modem.img and create a zip? ... I do not know this ... I'm just saying ... be safe alternatives?

Yes - Russia use different baseband, but - all processes close? It's strange. Even if baseband not supported - you must get working CM, but without ril.. What if you try to flash CM and then modem part by flashtool? Russian users report - all working. Some of them get "no sim" bug, but all good if they flash stock and then flash CM.. Can you post logcat here?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I have tested CM 12.1 it is great but I have noticed some bugs I cannot connect on Hotspot of my mobile network on my laptop and slow speed of transaction files

Hi! Where are you from? I mean - europe? America? Asia? What baseband you use? It's important, coz Mymx report a problems.. Russian users say that all ok, if we don't format a DATA part.. as for me - i format DATA coz stock firmware crypt it and CM cant encrypt it on early porting stage... Waiting logcat from Mymx.

nokt

Aug 28, 2016
Yes - Russia use different baseband, but - all processes close? It's strange. Even if baseband not supported - you must get working CM, but without ril.. What if you try to flash CM and then modem part by flashtool? Russian users report - all working. Some of them get "no sim" bug, but all good if they flash stock and then flash CM.. Can you post logcat here?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Hi! Where are you from? I mean - europe? America? Asia? What baseband you use? It's important, coz Mymx report a problems.. Russian users say that all ok, if we don't format a DATA part.. as for me - i format DATA coz stock firmware crypt it and CM cant encrypt it on early porting stage... Waiting logcat from Mymx.

I am from Europe everything other is ok, I can connect to my mobile network but I cannot share that network as hotspot.

mymx

Aug 27, 2016
could solve the logcat?, in the sp flash tool there are several options and would not know which to use correctly. My baseband is moly.lr9.w1444.md.lwtg.mp.v16.p11

I'm not sure to continue with the steps, you can post this cm in needrom site, there are many active people with this device and with more skill.

mymx

Aug 27, 2016

i flashed modem in flashtool ...dont work ....well ....i cant see log cat ... i hope any can solve this problem

Earthflare

Oct 1, 2016
The Malis MX Base Version of CM 12.1 works on my phone. Thanks for that @Angel_666
For me the sim occurs but flashing the original rom, wipe and install the CM Rom several times and it worked.
I only face one real problem. A memory leak. The usage of the system ram goes straight up the phone is then working very slow and only a restart helps. I only have the rom and a minimum of gapps installed (not the full package only the playstore). Maybe someone have a solution for this issue.

Another thing is that the flip cover is not supported with the CM 12.1 Version.

Is an update of the rom intended by you @Angel_666? Maybe an update to CM 13 if it is possible?

Earthflare

Top Liked Posts