Pros & Cons
+Good 4G phone for a very low Price
+Fast and good enough for almost all kind of 3D games
+Nice solid & compact design, good build quality
+The fingerprint scanner on the back is very precise and can be used to navigate with
+Camera is over average for its priceclass, good pictures
+Good batterylife, in standby mode no batterydrain
+Supports S-view case with magnet
-The stock UI is not pretty, the same for the lockscreen
-The design is nothing new, looks a lot like the Iocean X7
-Reception is ok, but could be better I think
-GPS is not so fast, and needs a fix, but it is ok
-The screen is only qHD, and have grey look when off
-I would be happy if the phone was a little thinner
The MPIE G7 looks to be a very interesting smartphone. Seems to have some very nice specs, a very good price and a stylish design. I may get this model and soon make a review of it. I hope we together in this thread can collect some user experiences, tips & tricks, new ROMs, hacks and how to root it.
Mpie's new flagship brings affordable power, combining cutting edge hardware with enhanced functionality, the G7 is as powerful as it’s stunning. With a stunning superslim profile, enjoy stand-out design and stylish aesthetics. The Mpie G7 offers a truly mesmerizing 5.0” QHD display for razor sharp visuals, bright colors and unparalleled clarity.
Rapid charging technology up to 4 times faster than traditional charging solutions gets you right back into the action. Enjoy superb connectivity including 4G, WiFi and Bluetooth.
With Android 4.4.2 (Kit Kat) OS under the hood, the flagship phone offers top-level software optimization to complement class-leading hardware including a powerful Quad Core MTK6582 Cortex A7 CPU for full speed multitasking and a speedy Mali-400 MP GPU for top-notch visuals and 3D performance.
- 5.0 inch QHD screen (not HD screen!)
- 2 GB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- 8.0 MP backcamera / 2.0 MP frontcamera
- 4G smartphone
- MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 / Mali-400 MP GPU
- Rapid charging technology up to 4 times faster than normal!
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Single Sim
- Notification LED (RGB) and strong white Backlight in the 3 touch buttons
- GPS OTG, Off Screen Gestures, FM/MP3/MP4/Bluetooth, WiFi Display
- Support Gravity/Linght/Proximity Sensing System
- With black or white backcover
- WCDMA+GSM+FDD-LTE networks:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz - WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz - FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz