Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MT6582]Most Epic Rom Ever [MERE] [MICROMAX] [A120]

8th January 2015, 01:45 PM   |  #1  
mr-illusionist's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 355
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
MERE ROM FOR MICROMAX A120

FEATURES:
*KitKat Based
*Aosp Icons
*Sound Settings
*Better Ram Management
*Network Monitor
*Listview Animation
*Volume Rocker Wake switch
*Shutdown Animation switch
*Performance Control
*Proximity Gestures
*Multiuser Support
*App Privacy
*Advanced Reboot Menu
*Updated and Fixed Gapps
*Ios Fonts

Screenshots:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-08-17-37-37.jpg
Views:	1624
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	3104514

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-08-16-49-36.jpg
Views:	1590
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	3104515

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-08-19-04-05.png
Views:	1590
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	3104528

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-08-16-47-38.png
Views:	1478
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	3104529

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-08-16-48-35.png
Views:	1514
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	3104533

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-08-16-48-42.png
Views:	1420
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	3104534

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-08-16-49-12.png
Views:	1438
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	3104535

INSTRUCTION TO FLASH MERE ROM ON FOTA MMX
1. You must be on stock mmx jellybean or fota mmx kitkat.
2. Boot into recovery. I personally prefer PHILZ.
3. If you are on philz, select clean to install a new rom. If you are not using philz simply wipe/data, wipe/system in any other recovery.
4. Browse to the merefota.zip location in your sd card and install it.
5. Reboot. We are done!

DOWNLOAD LINK : MERE FOTA

Credits :
* Team EPIC for developing MERE
* @umangleekha & @Siddhesh.K15 for their guidance.


Hit thanks if you want me to bring more such roms for our device
Last edited by mr-illusionist; 11th January 2015 at 08:12 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mr-illusionist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2015, 01:46 PM   |  #2  
mr-illusionist's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 355
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Mere rom for STOCK micromax
INSTRUCTION TO FLASH MERE ROM ON MMX STOCK
1. You must be on Stock Kitkat mmx_06. You can download it from here.
2. Download CTR recovery from here and flash it with sp flash tool.
3. Boot into recovery and go to Wipe Menu and click on Wipe Data-Factory Reset.
4. Now select Install zip and browse to the location where you have MERE ROM zip and install it.
5. Reboot your device & enjoy full aosp experience with MERE rom.

Download Link: MERE ROM

Hit thanks if you want me to bring more such roms for our device
Last edited by mr-illusionist; 9th January 2015 at 08:16 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr-illusionist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2015, 01:47 PM   |  #3  
mr-illusionist's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 355
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Mere rom for wiko rainbow
INSTRUCTION TO FLASH MERE ROM ON WIKO RAINBOW
1. You must be on wiko rainbow kitkat before flashing this ROM.
2. Boot into recovery and wipe/data & /system.
3. Browse your sd card for mere rom zip and install it.
4. Reboot & enjoy!

Note: Do not flash DOLBY mod, DSP manager is inbuilt in the latest version.

DOWNLOAD LINK: Go here
Last edited by mr-illusionist; 8th February 2015 at 01:51 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mr-illusionist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 06:51 AM   |  #4  
mr-illusionist's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 355
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
DOLBY MOD FOR MERE
1. Download from here.
2. Boot into recovery and simply flash it, then reboot.
3. Enjoy Dolby sound on your device.

Note: FOR MERE ROM ONLY

Credits: @umangleekha for this mod.

Hit thanks if you want me to bring more such roms for our device
Last edited by mr-illusionist; 9th January 2015 at 07:24 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mr-illusionist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 02:27 PM   |  #5  
cheeze.keyk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila City
Thanks Meter: 40
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
my device is myphone agua rio (s5501) version with 4gb of storage and running Edmhar's Kitkat Deodexed. can i flash this directly to my device? Thanks.
9th January 2015, 04:17 PM   |  #6  
mr-illusionist's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 355
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze.keyk

my device is myphone agua rio (s5501) version with 4gb of storage and running Edmhar's Kitkat Deodexed. can i flash this directly to my device? Thanks.

No, its for different base.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr-illusionist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 04:19 PM   |  #7  
cheeze.keyk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila City
Thanks Meter: 40
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
or i need to flash the mmx fota before flashing your rom?
9th January 2015, 04:24 PM   |  #8  
mr-illusionist's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 355
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze.keyk

or i need to flash the mmx fota before flashing your rom?

First, its not my rom. It's Team Mere's creation. So full credits to them for developing such a beautiful rom. I simply ported it.
Second, i am not sure whether micromax fota works on rio or not. Better consult senior devs of your rio group.
Last edited by mr-illusionist; 9th January 2015 at 04:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr-illusionist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2015, 09:07 AM   |  #9  
moonrotation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain)
Thanks Meter: 119
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Good work, but found a bug.

Wifi internet connection lost when switching between wifi ap (2 routers, same SSID, same security and password, different channel.)
This works well in any other ROM. Never happened to me.

Another thing. Because you used wiko rainbow DarkL zip?
You need to modify the script !!

Code:
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p5", "/system");
delete_recursive("/system/app");
delete_recursive("/system/priv-app");
delete_recursive("/system/framework");
delete_recursive("/system/media");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0666, 0666, "/data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/modules.list");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0777, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0777, 0777, "/system/xbin/busybox");
run_program("/sbin/umount", "/system");
run_program("/sbin/mount", "/data");
package_extract_dir("data", "/data");
delete_recursive("/data/dalvik-cache");
run_program("/sbin/umount", "/data");
run_program("/system/xbin/busybox", "--install", "-s", "/system/xbin");
show_progress(0.1, 10);
ui_print("[*] Flashing partition: BOOT");
assert(package_extract_file("boot.img", "/tmp/boot.img"),
       write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "bootimg"),
       delete("/tmp/boot.img"));
assert(package_extract_file("logo.bin", "/tmp/logo.bin"),
       write_raw_image("/tmp/logo.bin", "logo"),
       delete("/tmp/logo.bin"));
show_progress(0.2, 10);
unmount("/system");

The red lines can be deleted
The Following User Says Thank You to moonrotation For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2015, 09:41 AM   |  #10  
mr-illusionist's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 355
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrotation

Good work, but found a bug.

Wifi internet connection lost when switching between wifi ap (2 routers, same SSID, same security and password, different channel.)
This works well in any other ROM. Never happened to me.

Another thing. Because you used wiko rainbow DarkL zip?
You need to modify the script !!

Code:
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p5", "/system");
delete_recursive("/system/app");
delete_recursive("/system/priv-app");
delete_recursive("/system/framework");
delete_recursive("/system/media");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0666, 0666, "/data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/modules.list");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0777, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0777, 0777, "/system/xbin/busybox");
run_program("/sbin/umount", "/system");
run_program("/sbin/mount", "/data");
package_extract_dir("data", "/data");
delete_recursive("/data/dalvik-cache");
run_program("/sbin/umount", "/data");
run_program("/system/xbin/busybox", "--install", "-s", "/system/xbin");
show_progress(0.1, 10);
ui_print("[*] Flashing partition: BOOT");
assert(package_extract_file("boot.img", "/tmp/boot.img"),
       write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "bootimg"),
       delete("/tmp/boot.img"));
assert(package_extract_file("logo.bin", "/tmp/logo.bin"),
       write_raw_image("/tmp/logo.bin", "logo"),
       delete("/tmp/logo.bin"));
show_progress(0.2, 10);
unmount("/system");

The red lines can be deleted


i will look into that wifi problem soon. & Yes, i used wiko rainbow dark l script. I was too lazy to edit it. I will fix it soon.
users like you always motivate me. Thanks for pointing out mistakes.

The Following User Says Thank You to mr-illusionist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
micromax-a120
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes