Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 50,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[port][rom] gamex rom for micromax a25

Tip us?

Nihal George
Old
(Last edited by Nihal George; 1st July 2014 at 04:18 PM.) Reason: SCREENS
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Database [port][rom] gamex rom for micromax a25

Ok guys im gonna make this short..
First up this is a ported rom for the Micromax A25.. which also includes my hardwork behind this..
Secondly this rom is still in its beta stage(under development)..
Third... well.. nothing..

CAUTION
PRIVACY POLICY
AUTHOR DOES NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR ANY PSEUDONYMOUS INFORMATION, ANY 3RD PARTY COLLECTION OF EITHER/BOTH PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFO OR PSEUDONYMOUS INFO SHALL MEAN YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT OF LIABILITY FOR THE AUTHOR
DISCLAIMER NOTE

I AND XDA IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOUR PHONE MIGHT INCUR DURING THIS PROCESS, I HAVE TESTED IT IN MY BEST KNOWLEDGE TO WORK FOR OUR DEVICE BUT JUST TO BE SURE, PLEASE PERFORM ALL NECESSARY BACKUPS FOR THE PHONE TO PREVENT ANY DATA LOSS, IF YOU HAVE THE NEED TO DISAGREE AND/OR FAIL TO COMPLY JUST DONT FLASH IT AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES

TERMS OF USE

YOU ARE:

- FREE TO USE THE GAMEX ROM FOR PERSONAL USE

- NOT ALLOWED TO MODIFY THIS WORK AND DERIVATE ANYTHING WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

- NOT ALLOWED TO MIRROR/SHARE/HOTLINK THE FILES WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK, DO NOT UPLOAD THIS TO OTHER WEBSITES, P2P, FTP AND OTHER MEANS OF FILE TRANSFER WITHOUT MY CONSENT, ALSO IF U WANT TO INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR WORK/ DEVELOPMENT, OR IF YOU BASE YOUR WORK IN ANY OF MY FILES THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE DATA PLEASE CREDIT ME AND LINK THE FILES HERE OR ELSE IMMEDIATE LEGAL/ARBITRARY ACTION WILL BE UNDERTAKEN BY ME IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE FILES ON YOUR BEHALF IF EVER YOU NEED TO POST IT IN YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE, IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY WORK, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS IN A RESPECTFUL AND DECENT MANNER ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

FEATURES
1. Super Smooth UI
2. Completely revamped statusbar!
3. 3-tabbed Statusbar
4. zv TWEAK ADDED
5. FASTER Performance
6. More internal Memory
7. Script Added for more free ram!
8. Bravia Engine 2
9. Cool File Explorer
ETC. ETC. Find out for yourself s...

THINGS YOU'LL NEED..
- A Rooted Micromax a25 device
- Some BRAINS
- Custom Recovery Installed(CWM)
- Knowledge in flashing roms

SCREENSHOTS:
AB
CD

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Link To Download - http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6hy4z
Fix for the Rom - http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vs5o5

INSTRUCTIONS TO FLASH:
1.Wipe Cache Partition
2.Wipe Data/ Factory Reset
3.Wipe Dalvik Cache
4.Format /system.
5.Flash the rom..
6.Flash the fix for the rom after flashing the actual rom..
7.Reboot & Enjoy..
The Following User Says Thank You to Nihal George For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nightwalker
Old
Thanks Meter 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihal George View Post
Ok guys im gonna make this short..
First up this is a ported rom for the Micromax A25.. which also includes my hardwork behind this..
Secondly this rom is still in its beta stage(under development)..
Third... well.. nothing..

CAUTION
PRIVACY POLICY
AUTHOR DOES NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR ANY PSEUDONYMOUS INFORMATION, ANY 3RD PARTY COLLECTION OF EITHER/BOTH PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFO OR PSEUDONYMOUS INFO SHALL MEAN YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT OF LIABILITY FOR THE AUTHOR
DISCLAIMER NOTE

I AND XDA IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOUR PHONE MIGHT INCUR DURING THIS PROCESS, I HAVE TESTED IT IN MY BEST KNOWLEDGE TO WORK FOR OUR DEVICE BUT JUST TO BE SURE, PLEASE PERFORM ALL NECESSARY BACKUPS FOR THE PHONE TO PREVENT ANY DATA LOSS, IF YOU HAVE THE NEED TO DISAGREE AND/OR FAIL TO COMPLY JUST DONT FLASH IT AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES

TERMS OF USE

YOU ARE:

- FREE TO USE THE GAMEX ROM FOR PERSONAL USE

- NOT ALLOWED TO MODIFY THIS WORK AND DERIVATE ANYTHING WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

- NOT ALLOWED TO MIRROR/SHARE/HOTLINK THE FILES WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK, DO NOT UPLOAD THIS TO OTHER WEBSITES, P2P, FTP AND OTHER MEANS OF FILE TRANSFER WITHOUT MY CONSENT, ALSO IF U WANT TO INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR WORK/ DEVELOPMENT, OR IF YOU BASE YOUR WORK IN ANY OF MY FILES THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE DATA PLEASE CREDIT ME AND LINK THE FILES HERE OR ELSE IMMEDIATE LEGAL/ARBITRARY ACTION WILL BE UNDERTAKEN BY ME IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE FILES ON YOUR BEHALF IF EVER YOU NEED TO POST IT IN YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE, IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY WORK, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS IN A RESPECTFUL AND DECENT MANNER ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

FEATURES
1. Super Smooth UI
2. Completely revamped statusbar!
3. 3-tabbed Statusbar
4. zv TWEAK ADDED
5. FASTER Performance
6. More internal Memory
7. Script Added for more free ram!
8. Bravia Engine 2
9. Cool File Explorer
ETC. ETC. Find out for yourself s...

THINGS YOU'LL NEED..
- A Rooted Micromax a25 device
- Some BRAINS
- Custom Recovery Installed(CWM)
- Knowledge in flashing roms

SCREENSHOTS:
AB
CD

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Link To Download - http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6hy4z
Fix for the Rom - http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vs5o5

INSTRUCTIONS TO FLASH:
1.Wipe Cache Partition
2.Wipe Data/ Factory Reset
3.Wipe Dalvik Cache
4.Format /system.
5.Flash the rom..
6.Flash the fix for the rom after flashing the actual rom..
7.Reboot & Enjoy..
Great Work bro,Nice work.A great advanced Rom.
G: D.B.X -Gingerbean Dream Bolt X | Xolo A500s | Micromax A25 | Micromax A110 | Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3
1.[GUIDE]Owner Profile In Owner Profile
2.Xolo A500s | All-In-One-Discussion-Thread

Phones: Xolo A500s-S019 Stock Rom | Micromax A25-G: D.B.X Reloaded | Micromax A110-Galaxy S5 Rom