FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[PORT] [CWM] [Easy - step by step] Micromax Canvas Knight A350 CWM 5.5.0.4 + Root

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By vikasbhendarkar, Junior Member on 7th July 2014, 11:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th December 2014, 08:24 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I was finally able to root the phone and instal SuperSU using another Drver I found online.
Does anyone want me write a guide to root this phone in Win8.1 or was I the only one late to the party ? -__-

Also, if anyone has rooted can you list the bloatware to remove? Especially all MMX branding and apps from the storage( i.e. all the .apk and their backups)
I see there is very little info or interest for MMX products and especially this one online. So, I was hoping getting the rooting and bloatware removal would get more customization for this device.

28th December 2014, 09:26 AM |#32  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashnir

I was finally able to root the phone and instal SuperSU using another Drver I found online.
Does anyone want me write a guide to root this phone in Win8.1 or was I the only one late to the party ? -__-

Also, if anyone has rooted can you list the bloatware to remove? Especially all MMX branding and apps from the storage( i.e. all the .apk and their backups)
I see there is very little info or interest for MMX products and especially this one online. So, I was hoping getting the rooting and bloatware removal would get more customization for this device.

I was able to successfully root on win 8.1 already and i removed those crappy mmx apps like mlive also unistalled the browser with micromax home page...
Also removed truecaller ,hike etc which came along with it...as i was unable to update..

Sent from my Micromax A350 using XDA Free mobile app
28th January 2015, 08:37 AM |#33  
Flag Faridabad
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Lightbulb MIUI JellyBean for Canvas Knight A350
Guys there is a Good News for everyone that the MIUI has been ported for Canvas Knight A350 and this is working fine with my phone.

http://tinyurl.com/MIUI4Knight

Procedure:
1. Make sure you have Jellybean Installed on the device. If not then install the JB on the device.
2. If you have installed JB just now then start the device and go through the setup.
3. Make sure you have CWM based recovery. If you do then go to the CWM recovery and
i. Wipe Cache
ii. Wipe Dalvik Cache
iii. Wipe DATA/Factory Reset
4. Flash the MIUI rom and then restart the phone.

If you have Any problems then please reply here on the thread. I am using the MIUI for a long time on Knight and I am very happy from the results. I will be more then happy to help you if you find any problems.

Hit Thanks if you find this helpful.
11th April 2015, 09:58 AM |#34  

More
cwm for canvas knight a350

its not reading my internal storage
Last edited by sidy1881; 13th April 2015 at 04:04 PM.
11th April 2015, 11:52 AM |#35  

More

Last edited by sidy1881; 13th April 2015 at 04:03 PM.
11th April 2015, 07:44 PM |#36  

More

Last edited by sidy1881; 13th April 2015 at 04:03 PM.
11th April 2015, 09:16 PM |#37  

More
No body cares here to help... 😕

Last edited by sidy1881; 13th April 2015 at 04:04 PM.
29th April 2015, 01:22 AM |#38  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Don't worry just reflash... It will work...check imei no.....if gone then reply...I'll help

Sent from my HIGHWAY using XDA Free mobile app
21st June 2015, 05:06 PM |#39  

More
Phone not detected
I'm using windows 8 and whenever i connect the phone upon pressing download it is not detected.
22nd June 2015, 12:12 PM |#40  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 16

More
check drivers on net for windows 8, if not use the win7 version of windows!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread