[ROOT+TWRP 2.7.1.0] Auxus Note 5.5 / Elephone P2000 / MLAIS NOTE PRO (SPFT Method)

OP cmahendra

21st September 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,235

3,510 posts
Donate to Me
More
SCATTER file and Recovery for two more clone models.
Hi A L L!!!
Posted SCATTER file and Recovery for two more clone models.

3) Download and extract following TWRP Recovery Flash Package as per your model on desktop or anywhere on your pc.
------- Download for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
------- Download for Mlais Note Pro
------- Download for Elephone P2000

Choose wisely.
21st September 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #12  
Flag Kharupetia
Thanks Meter: 87

367 posts
More
Why did you banned me from Facebook group. Now i am sure you are linked to company. All the defects were true and users should know them to get it rectified. Name your group as advertising ones and stop misleading people. I guess you are advertising your rom and root so that company doesnt have to worry about service. You are a big time loser. Shame on you
8th October 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Nothing happening
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

***Root with SPFT Flash Tool Method***
for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 / Mlais Note Pro 5.5 / Elephone P2000
[EASY ROOT METHOD]

Guys. Now we have our own first Root Method for AUXUS NOTE 5.5 STOCK ROM.
Finally this root perfect root method was possible due to SPFT version of Stock Rom

Installation Instructions

Warning: Do at your own risk. Electricity Supply failure or disconnection due to poor cable can still brick your phone beyond repair. This also breaches warranty of your phone. I am not responsible for any damages.

1) Download flashable zip file named UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip and save in root of your SDCard

2) Download and install Phone Driver / Universal Android USB Drivers (if any).

3) Download and Install ADB Driver Installer for Windows (important) while installing connect phone to pc and let is recognize .

After installation is done disconnect phone from pc.

Reboot Recommended at this point. DO NOT CONNECT YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW.

3) Download and extract following TWRP Recovery Flash Package as per your model on desktop or anywhere on your pc.
------- Download for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
------- Download for Mlais Note Pro
------- Download for Elephone P2000

4) Run as Administrator the Flash_Tool.exe from SPTools folder inside that folder you extracted.

5) Keep only TWO options checked (selected) as shown in following image (Preloader and Recovery). If options are not seen then click on "Scatter-loading" button at top-right side and select "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file from extracted folder. Now be sure only two options (PRELOADER and RECOVERY) selected as mentioned in following image. Unselect all other options.

Now PRESS "Download" button at top.

6) Remove battery and memory card from phone and connect PHONE to pc with usb cable. Now pc should recognize phone and flashing should start in a minute. Look at process bar in image below. WAIT WITH PATIENCE.

After flashing is done, the GREEN tick mark will be shown as shown in image below.

7) Now close program on pc and remove cable, Insert Battery and start phone in RECOVERY mode.

To start phone in recovery mode press "VOLUME UP" button and "POWER" until phone starts in TWRP Recovery mode.

8) Important: Now install/flash "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip" in Recovery mode and Reboot phone in system (normal) mode

Done. Enjoy Press thanks if you liked my work.

IMPORTANT: The package also contains original Stock Recovery named recovery_org_stock.img. If you want to flash back to original company stock recovery, then select this file in flashing tool (Click recovery line and select this file) and then flash.

I followed all your steps but it's not working. When I press download button it's not flashing. I waited for over an hour.
9th October 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

3,510 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techminator

I followed all your steps but it's not working. When I press download button it's not flashing. I waited for over an hour.

Seems drivers are not properly installed. These are new drivers by iBerry.

1) Uninstall any android driver you installed before from ControlPanel/Programs. Reboot/Restart PC/Laptop
2) Install this USB Preloader Driver http://d-h.st/kcH (from iBerry)
3) Then Install this SPFlashtool Driver http://d-h.st/vRd (from iBerry)
4) Reboot PC/Laptop/Computer , Keep pc connected to Internet on all the time. DO NOT yet connect phone to pc.
5) After computer restarts Run SPFT "flash_tool.exe" and press DOWNLOAD button
6) Now connect phone (without battery) to pc. Let windows install drivers, then flashing will start in less than 5 min. Dont wait for hours.

Hope this helps and inform if works.

PS: For GOD's sake do not quote whole opening post in your queries. Do you want me to read my own thread? Hope you have read XDA basic terms and conditions.
Last edited by cmahendra; 12th October 2014 at 09:36 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Rooted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Seems drivers are not properly installed. These are new drivers by iBerry.

Thank You, I managed to root my phone with your help Mahendra. Also, my apologies for quoting the whole post. I suppose it needs editing including driver links. I also removed SIM card from the phone before rooting.

Rooting apart, I wanted to ask if there are any advantages/differences by installing your ROM? Can I not create a ROM by taking a complete image of my current phone's state? I was thinking about Xposed Framework. Not sure but your advice would really help.

Finally, I was wondering if there are any good flip cases available online. The local stores do not have any for this brand and model as it's fairly new in the market. The one from iBerry is Rs 990 which I think is unreasonable. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also, is there a way to light up the soft buttons?

Thank You and keep up the good work.
Last edited by Techminator; 10th October 2014 at 08:08 AM. Reason: forgot a sentence.
18th October 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #16  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 24

100 posts
More
Is there any chance of there being a cm11 port on this phone?
I don't like the icon size on the stock ROM and Titanium Backup doesn't work
19th October 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

3,510 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techminator

Thank You, I managed to root my phone with your help Mahendra. Also, my apologies for quoting the whole post. I suppose it needs editing including driver links. I also removed SIM card from the phone before rooting.
Rooting apart, I wanted to ask if there are any advantages/differences by installing your ROM? Can I not create a ROM by taking a complete image of my current phone's state? I was thinking about Xposed Framework. Not sure but your advice would really help.
Finally, I was wondering if there are any good flip cases available online. The local stores do not have any for this brand and model as it's fairly new in the market. The one from iBerry is Rs 990 which I think is unreasonable. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also, is there a way to light up the soft buttons?
Thank You and keep up the good work.

I dont use or recommend Xposed FW. You can use as per your requirement. Works fine.
This is rooting tutorial. I will be happy if you stick to the rooting related questions in this thread from next time. A little XDA terms and conditions page will help a bit to you and us.
Yes, flip cover by iBerry is costly and even I am also looking for low-cost option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon.prj

Is there any chance of there being a cm11 port on this phone?
I don't like the icon size on the stock ROM and Titanium Backup doesn't work

For icons size to change use any other launcher, like google now or nova or any other you want.
Move Titanium App to internal memory or install Link2SD, check settings and then install Titanium Backup. plz google for more info on titanium.
This is rooting tutorial. I will be happy if you stick to the rooting related questions in this thread from next time. A little XDA terms and conditions page will help a bit to you and us.
19th October 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 30

121 posts
For titanium backup issues try super user app by Koushik Dutta (flashable zip file link is available in play store). First uninstall super su from the application itself. Then install super user through recovery. Ignore the warning regarding su binary.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

It worked for me. Just take a nandroid backup of your current rom before giving a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to baskye For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

3,510 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baskye

For titanium backup issues try super user app by Koushik Dutta (flashable zip file link is available in play store). First uninstall super su from the application itself. Then install super user through recovery. Ignore the warning regarding su binary.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

It worked for me. Just take a nandroid backup of your current rom before giving a try.

Thanks a lot for this good tip/method. +1 plz post link to exact file/version.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 30

121 posts
Here is the download link
http://download.clockworkmod.com/sup.../superuser.zip

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread