Originally Posted by Techminator
I followed all your steps but it's not working. When I press download button it's not flashing. I waited for over an hour.
Seems drivers are not properly installed. These are new drivers by iBerry.
1) Uninstall any android driver you installed before from ControlPanel/Programs. Reboot/Restart PC/Laptop
2) Install this USB Preloader Driver http://d-h.st/kcH
3) Then Install this SPFlashtool Driver http://d-h.st/vRd
4) Reboot PC/Laptop/Computer , Keep pc connected to Internet on all the time. DO NOT yet connect phone to pc.
5) After computer restarts Run SPFT "flash_tool.exe" and press DOWNLOAD button
6) Now connect phone (without battery) to pc. Let windows install drivers, then flashing will start in less than 5 min. Dont wait for hours.
Hope this helps and inform if works.
PS: For GOD's sake do not quote whole opening post in your queries. Do you want me to read my own thread? Hope you have read XDA basic terms and conditions.