Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

REQ: Docomo Arrows X F-10D System File Backups

OP Diece

21st October 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi everyone... i temporary rooted my device coz i really wanted to remove bloatwares since i wont be using this phone in japan....accidentally I deleted a few apk where I thought bloatwares.. now i cant use the default dialer and the i cant save contacts.... i tried to use other replacement app but still i cant use them.. can anybody help me.. I have a Jellybean 4.2.2, Build No. V12R44A... I need back up of APK's coz I need to use the dialer and so for me to save contacts.

Hi MODERATORS....

If Im in the wrong section kindly move it to the proper one. Im new here and its my first post.
Hope you understand. Thank you..
24th October 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diece

Hi everyone... i temporary rooted my device coz i really wanted to remove bloatwares since i wont be using this phone in japan....accidentally I deleted a few apk where I thought bloatwares.. now i cant use the default dialer and the i cant save contacts.... i tried to use other replacement app but still i cant use them.. can anybody help me.. I have a Jellybean 4.2.2, Build No. V12R44A... I need back up of APK's coz I need to use the dialer and so for me to save contacts.

Hi MODERATORS....

If Im in the wrong section kindly move it to the proper one. Im new here and its my first post.
Hope you understand. Thank you..

try to download and install the update file
http://spf.fmworld.net/fujitsu/c/upd...oad/index.html

greeting
28th October 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi Hechis thank you i do appreciate your help however , I downloaded the file but when the update fails, the application force closes.. I think I also deleted an update file. Im not sure... but I really do think that what i need is a system file back up.. Pls someone help me..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread