Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gionee Gpad Recovering from Disaster

Tip us?

shreedharcva
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Angry Gionee Gpad Recovering from Disaster

Hi All,

I purchased Gionee GPad few months back for both personal usage and experimenting.
Accidentally Instead of clicking on Download, I clicked on Flash using SP Flash tools and it was dead.
Least I knew Gionee Can be flashed just by plugging in, rather I was in hurry to get it working again and got it sent to service centre and I got it working.
Sorry for the Pre story.Here comes the feat.

First thing I did was creating complete ROM Backup of Gionee GPad using MTKDroidTools 2.47.

If Your Gionee GPad id bricked, you can still get it back to default state whatever the bricked state.

1. If Phone does boot to white screen
2. If Phone does not boot to recovery and stays on Gionee Red Image.
3. If You tried different ROM and it is in Looping boot mode.
4. If Power button press does not boot you to anything and stays in black screen.

Just select the scatter file in SP Flash Tools, and follow the default steps, and click on download.
Now connect your bricked Gionee GPad, thats it, the Flash tool will download the ROM and you will get your Gpad alive.
------------
Copy 1 = Steal,Copy Multiple = Research.
2013+= GIonee GPad
2010-2013 = HTC HD2
2008-2010 HTC Touch Diamond
2007-08 Nokia 5230
2006-07 ETEN M700
2005-06 TMobile SDA
2004-05 Nokia NGage

jameelkhanday
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi..i wanna know the files that are required as my Gionee G3 is stuck on Red Gionee logo. Pl share the link to rom, and method also.

jameelkhanday
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think I need a scatter file that is .txt, and all other relevant files before I hit download. In the post nowhere the files are mentioned or the link to those files, either way.