Ok Brothers, in this post i want to share how to Flash LG G3 Stylus. This article starts from a few cases where the user's phone report to me, when after they root their phone and update via OTA then their phone stuck on the logo.
Then I was challenged to find a solution: flashing back to factory default.
After a few hours of googling I finally found an easy way flashing this phone, but unfortunately the site was writing in Korean and I forgot to copy the url address.
- The author will not be responsibility in the event of damage to your phone.
- This method is only for LG G3 Stylus Indonesia firmware. If your handphone is not Indonesian firmware than you must search in this index.
- If your steps correctly then the flashing process will be completed for 5-6 minutes.
- Feel free to ask in the comments field.
- Please state the source if you want to copy it on your blog! appreciate my efforts.
- Thanks to @quangnhut123 at http://lgviet.com for your tool.
- Your thumb please....
Well we immediately began, Prepare the following tools:
Consider the following ways:
- Install that driver in your windows.
- Extract the LG Flashing Tool (LGFlashTool2014.exe etc) and firmware (D69010c_00.kdz) in one folder.
- Go into Download Mode/Firmware Update.
Shut your device down > press volume up and plug the usb cable immediately.
- Open the LG Flashing Tool (LGFlashTool2014.exe) in your windows. In the "Select KDZ file" enter the firmware of your LG G3 Stylus Indonesia, and the other settings will automatically be filled. It will look like this:
- Select "Normal Flash" if you do not want to lose the data, but in some cases "Normal Flash" does not work. Then press the option "CSE Flash" to return to the "virgin mode" and the same settings when you buy this phone. Then it will look like this.
- Select "Start," if the driver is installed on windows than it will look like this.
- At number 6 do not change anything except Country transformed into "Different Country" and Language change into "English" and then click "OK." If you have the correct steps it will look like this.
- Then if you really had entered the "Download Mode" on your phone then it will begin to complete the task of 1-100%. Similarly, Flashing Tool on your windows it will complete the task of 1-100%. Please see the Flashing process pictures in your windows like the number eight (8) below!
- Press "Exit" than the task in your windows will go to the end . Then your phone will restart twice and returned a virgin again exactly as you buy your phone for the first time.
- If you want to watching a tutorial in youtube please here..
- Thank you for reading my article (Apriansyah Bintang) .