Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom Discussion] Cosmic Rom for GT-S7562 [Galaxy S Dous]

Tip us?
 
abhi922
Old
(Last edited by abhi922; 5th October 2013 at 07:22 PM.)
#1  
abhi922's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3376
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: punjab

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [Rom Discussion] Cosmic Rom for GT-S7562 [Galaxy S Dous]

hello guys,

i ve started this thread to discuss about my new rom "Cosmic Rom" for Galaxy S Dous....

This will be an awesome CM9 styled rom for our phone based on Stock Samsung ICS rom...

this will be highly themed rom with lots of Mods in it...

some of the features are first time released features for our phone like :--

1. 12 statusbar toggles
2. power mode + blocking mode both in one rom...
3. CM9 styled themed + CM9 styled settings..
4. power widget + driving mode widget..
5. many more will discuss them later...

some screenshots of my Cosmic rom :--->

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1380995903001.jpg
Views:	3843
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	2304352
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1380995926939.jpg
Views:	2392
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	2304354
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1380995950697.jpg
Views:	2458
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	2304356

i want u guys to tell what features should be added in this rom or what should not ?
so give ur reviews & suggestions about my rom.
this rom will be uploaded next month ...

best regards,
abhi922.


Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to abhi922 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
charles1111
Old
#2  
charles1111's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 255
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ahmedabad
At this moment just provide the initial release of the rom and then add more features to it...

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to charles1111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abhi922
Old
#3  
abhi922's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3376
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: punjab

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles1111 View Post
At this moment just provide the initial release of the rom and then add more features to it...

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium
initial release will be uploaded next week .....
bcoz my high speed broadband data will be available again next week ...
thats why i m asking for suggestions , mods , apps, etc....

thanks for giving suggestions....
 
charles1111
Old
#4  
charles1111's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 255
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ahmedabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi922 View Post
initial release will be uploaded next week .....
bcoz my high speed broadband data will be available again next week ...
thats why i m asking for suggestions , mods , apps, etc....

thanks for giving suggestions....
Add bootlogo of cm,and add greenify app

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium
 
abhi922
Old
#5  
abhi922's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3376
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: punjab

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles1111 View Post
Add bootlogo of cm,and add greenify app

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium
bootlogo means bootanimation ?
if yes then already added that to my rom.

greenify app is available on play store and people can install them easily from there ..
i will not add grenify app but bootlogo is of cm9 styled...

again thanks for your valuable suggestions....

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi922 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ashu258
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 65
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gujarat
Wow screenshots are amazing. Wishing the performance will also be great. Please remove all the bloatwares. I am currently on kyleopen and satisfied with the performance.
Whats i liked most in your rom is you made notification bar icons useful. I hate thats Samsung blocking mode and scree rotation icons at starting places

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

One more thing place link to this thread in pmp and kyleopen rom thread

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ashu258 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abhi922
Old
(Last edited by abhi922; 7th October 2013 at 05:57 PM.)
#7  
abhi922's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3376
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: punjab

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu258 View Post
Wow screenshots are amazing. Wishing the performance will also be great. Please remove all the bloatwares. I am currently on kyleopen and satisfied with the performance.
Whats i liked most in your rom is you made notification bar icons useful. I hate thats Samsung blocking mode and scree rotation icons at starting places

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

One more thing place link to this thread in pmp and kyleopen rom thread

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
thanks ....
i also like this toggle order thats why i ve added them in this order.....

ok will post link in pmp & kyleopen thread..

again thanks

Edit :- added new lockscreen in my rom today....

see screenshot here :-->

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-07-21-29-45.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	2308860


how's this ???

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhi922 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
blackpanther2209
Old
#8  
blackpanther2209's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 865
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: jeddah
Waiting to try your rom sir...

send using kinahoy rom...

LIFE IS LIKE A GAME...
ROM: Kinahoy Rom
Note 2 DN3
Galaxy S5
Xperia U
 
criska
Old
#9  
criska's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 107
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mumbai
Post more mods

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2411161

best perfomance mod ...try it ....i personally like coz keeps max 220mb ram free even after installing all apps
 
abhi922
Old
#10  
abhi922's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3376
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: punjab

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpanther2209 View Post
Waiting to try your rom sir...

send using kinahoy rom...
thanks & rom will be up next week..

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhi922 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm9, galaxy s dous, galaxy s dous rom, rom, roms
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes