OP Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 32

41 posts
More
How to Flashing LG G3 Stylus

by:
Apriansyah Bintang

Ok Brothers, in this post i want to share how to Flash LG G3 Stylus. This article starts from a few cases where the user's phone report to me, when after they root their phone and update via OTA then their phone stuck on the logo.

Then I was challenged to find a solution: flashing back to factory default.

After a few hours of googling I finally found an easy way flashing this phone, but unfortunately the site was writing in Korean and I forgot to copy the url address.

Caution:
  1. The author will not be responsibility in the event of damage to your phone.
  2. This method is only for LG G3 Stylus Indonesia firmware. If your handphone is not Indonesian firmware than you must search in this index.
  3. If your steps correctly then the flashing process will be completed for 5-6 minutes.
  4. Feel free to ask in the comments field.
  5. Please state the source if you want to copy it on your blog! appreciate my efforts.
  6. Thanks to @quangnhut123 at http://lgviet.com for your tool.
  7. Your thumb please....

Well we immediately began, Prepare the following tools:
  1. Driver this phone for your windows (xp,7,8 or 8.1)
  2. LG Flash Tool
  3. LG Stock Firmware Indonesian.

Consider the following ways:
  1. Install that driver in your windows.
  2. Extract the LG Flashing Tool (LGFlashTool2014.exe etc) and firmware (D69010c_00.kdz) in one folder.
  3. Go into Download Mode/Firmware Update.Download Mode
    Shut your device down > press volume up and plug the usb cable immediately.
  4. Open the LG Flashing Tool (LGFlashTool2014.exe) in your windows. In the "Select KDZ file" enter the firmware of your LG G3 Stylus Indonesia, and the other settings will automatically be filled. It will look like this:
    pic1
  5. Select "Normal Flash" if you do not want to lose the data, but in some cases "Normal Flash" does not work. Then press the option "CSE Flash" to return to the "virgin mode" and the same settings when you buy this phone. Then it will look like this.
    pic2
  6. Select "Start," if the driver is installed on windows than it will look like this.
    pic3
  7. At number 6 do not change anything except Country transformed into "Different Country" and Language change into "English" and then click "OK." If you have the correct steps it will look like this.
    pic4
  8. Then if you really had entered the "Download Mode" on your phone then it will begin to complete the task of 1-100%. Similarly, Flashing Tool on your windows it will complete the task of 1-100%. Please see the Flashing process pictures in your windows like the number eight (8) below!
    pic5
    pic6
    pic7
  9. Press "Exit" than the task in your windows will go to the end . Then your phone will restart twice and returned a virgin again exactly as you buy your phone for the first time.
  10. If you want to watching a tutorial in youtube please here..
  11. Thank you for reading my article (Apriansyah Bintang) .
Last edited by apriansyahbintang; 7th February 2015 at 09:20 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apriansyahbintang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 02:38 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
I still hope unlocking the bootloader, to start developing.
6th January 2015, 04:49 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Maturnuwun
Terimakasih Infonya sangat membantu....
12th January 2015, 02:37 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia

41 posts
More
sama2, jempolnya di tunggu..
The Following User Says Thank You to apriansyahbintang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2015, 10:34 PM |#5  

3 posts
Hey nice post. I have a question:
is it posible to install a Lollipop KDZ file in my g3 Stylus? my device is d693n latin american. if the answer is yes, wich KDZ file should I download? if the answer is no, so.. do you have an other alternative to install Lollipop in my device and not wait for OTA? cus OTA will pop up maybe next year u.u ... THANKS!
31st January 2015, 03:48 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkien

is it posible to install a Lollipop KDZ file in my g3 Stylus? my device is d693n latin american. if the answer is yes, wich KDZ file should I download? if the answer is no, so.. do you have an other alternative to install Lollipop in my device and not wait for OTA? cus OTA will pop up maybe next year u.u ... THANKS!

Right now it's impossible to Upgrade LG G3 Stylus to Lolipop, because there is no Official LG G3 Stylus Lolipop for us yet, and a developer who has made cm12 (Lolipop in CyanogenMod) not created it for us yet too. So the patient to waiting a developer to create a magic for our gadget that is the best way right now.

Even if i've alternative way to make LG G3 Stylus Upgradable to Lolipop it is still impossible, because a custom recovery CWM and/or TWRP not available yet to make it happen. What a pitty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apriansyahbintang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2015, 05:42 PM |#7  

2 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by apriansyahbintang

Right now it's impossible to Upgrade LG G3 Stylus to Lolipop, because there is no Official LG G3 Stylus Lolipop for us yet, and a developer who has made cm12 (Lolipop in CyanogenMod) not created it for us yet too. So the patient to waiting a developer to create a magic for our gadget that is the best way right now.

Even if i've alternative way to make LG G3 Stylus Upgradable to Lolipop it is still impossible, because a custom recovery CWM and/or TWRP not available yet to make it happen. What a pitty

...because we don`t have unlocked bootloder yet We have tried to crack bootloder (and we have one), but I don`t know how to upload it to phone
7th February 2015, 11:40 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgz

I still hope unlocking the bootloader, to start developing.

Yeah me too...
The Following User Says Thank You to apriansyahbintang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:02 AM |#9  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by apriansyahbintang

Yeah me too...

As I can know if the bootloader is locked ?
My phone says , bootloader : unknow , the app Mobileuncle.

Thanks (sorry my english)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, flashing lg g3 stylus, how to fix bootloop of lg g3 stylus, how to make lg g3 stylus go to the factory mode, lg g3
Previous Thread Next Thread