Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,543 Members 37,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Ported Lenovo P780 ROM for ZEN ULTRAFONE 701 HD

Tip us?
 
abhishek thakur
Old
(Last edited by vanessaem; 19th July 2014 at 06:49 PM.)
#1  
abhishek thakur's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Dehradun
Smile New Ported Lenovo P780 ROM for ZEN ULTRAFONE 701 HD

There are many Custom ROM’s available for Zen Ultrafone 701 HD and finally i ported lenovo P780 Rom For Ultrfone 701 HD . This ROM is for those who love Lenovo’s user interface. The developer has imported some features of Lenovo phones.
You can see the list of features here:
• Based on Android 4.2.1
• Lenovo UI :A Different user interface
• Android 4.2 & 4.3 Camera & Gallery
• Lenovo boot animation
• Lenovo Shutdown Animation
• Lenovo Power saver App.(for those who want good power backup rom)
• Lenovo Contacts App.(ui is very simple)
• Lenovo Browser
• Lenovo Launcher
• Lenovo Notification panel
• Lenovo phone
• Lenovo Music
• Lenovo File manager
• 20% transparent status bar
• Some smart features in settings tab.
• Pre rooted
• Xposed installer
• Viper
• New Lenovo Calculator
• Lenovo Launcher
This was made through the resources already available on various threads in XDA....All credits to the original developers.....

I take DO NOT responsibility for any damages - It worked on my phone, no reason it should not work on the other 701HDs out there.... Take a backup of all important stuff... Better safe than sorry..

Please note that you need to root your Zen Ultrafone 701 HD before flashing and it will void your warranty. Ensure that you have a minimum of 75% charging before you start the flashing process.Always backup your phone before you start your flashing process. We recommend Titanium Backup which can be downloaded from Play Store
To flash the Custom ROM’s given, simply follow these steps:
1. Download the ROM zip
2. Copy it on your SD Card
3. Enter CWM Recovery ( by mobile uncle tool or other)
4. Select “Wipe data/factory reset”
5. Select “Wipe Cache partition”
6. Select “Wipe Dalvik Cache”
7. Select “Install Zip from SD Card” and choose the ROM zip file which you had downloaded.
8. Wait till the process completes. After completion, your device will reboot and will optimize your apps. Note that it will take some time.
9. Done.
Please press thanx, if your like my work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-15-23-15-29.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	2853343   Click image for larger version

Name:	M0056.png
Views:	21
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	2853344   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-15-23-17-25.png
Views:	21
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	2853345   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140713-WA0008.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	2853346   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140713-WA0000.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	2853348  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140713-WA0012.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2853349   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-15-23-16-03.png
Views:	15
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	2853350   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-15-23-16-20.png
Views:	16
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	2853351  
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishek thakur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
the1abhi
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
is it working good in all features after porting in zen ultrafone 701?
where is the rom?
provide the link if it is working good!
 
abhithakur
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default rom address

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1abhi View Post
is it working good in all features after porting in zen ultrafone 701?
where is the rom?
provide the link if it is working good!
Plz provide your email address..I will privide you , the link of the rom.my. Google email address is abhikmr168.
If you like this then plz thanx

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

And if you want miui v5 rom for ultrafone 701 hd..reply on my google email address.. I will provide you both link.actually it is a my new account and I cant add any external email adress and link..
 
shaooas
Old
#4  
shaooas's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 62
Join Date: May 2010
Location: bengaluru
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek thakur View Post
There are many Custom ROM’s available for Zen Ultrafone 701 HD and finally i ported lenovo P780 Rom For Ultrfone 701 HD . This ROM is for those who love Lenovo’s user interface. The developer has imported some features of Lenovo phones.
You can see the list of features here:
• Based on Android 4.2.1
• Lenovo UI :A Different user interface
• Android 4.2 & 4.3 Camera & Gallery
• Lenovo boot animation
• Lenovo Shutdown Animation
• Lenovo Power saver App.(for those who want good power backup rom)
• Lenovo Contacts App.(ui is very simple)
• Lenovo Browser
• Lenovo Launcher
• Lenovo Notification panel
• Lenovo phone
• Lenovo Music
• Lenovo File manager
• 20% transparent status bar
• Some smart features in settings tab.
• Pre rooted
• Xposed installer
• Viper
• New Lenovo Calculator
• Lenovo Launcher
This was made through the resources already available on various threads in XDA....All credits to the original developers.....

I take DO NOT responsibility for any damages - It worked on my phone, no reason it should not work on the other 701HDs out there.... Take a backup of all important stuff... Better safe than sorry..

Please note that you need to root your Zen Ultrafone 701 HD before flashing and it will void your warranty. Ensure that you have a minimum of 75% charging before you start the flashing process.Always backup your phone before you start your flashing process. We recommend Titanium Backup which can be downloaded from Play Store
To flash the Custom ROM’s given, simply follow these steps:
1. Download the ROM zip
2. Copy it on your SD Card
3. Enter CWM Recovery ( by mobile uncle tool or other)
4. Select “Wipe data/factory reset”
5. Select “Wipe Cache partition”
6. Select “Wipe Dalvik Cache”
7. Select “Install Zip from SD Card” and choose the ROM zip file which you had downloaded.
8. Wait till the process completes. After completion, your device will reboot and will optimize your apps. Note that it will take some time.
9. Done.
Please press thanx, if your like my work.
Could you please share down load links, i can try flashing the rom
---------------------------------------------
Current Device: Zen Ultrafone 701hd - Rooted
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older:
Device: HTC Magic [32A] {Retired}
ROM : HTX Zero 0.32
SPL : 1.76.2007
RADIO : 6.35.16.19
Recovery :CWM-Recovery-5.0.2.8-sapphie
 
promo87
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek thakur View Post
There are many Custom ROM’s available for Zen Ultrafone 701 HD and finally i ported lenovo P780 Rom For Ultrfone 701 HD . This ROM is for those who love Lenovo’s user interface. The developer has imported some features of Lenovo phones.
You can see the list of features here:
• Based on Android 4.2.1
• Lenovo UI :A Different user interface
• Android 4.2 & 4.3 Camera & Gallery
• Lenovo boot animation
• Lenovo Shutdown Animation
• Lenovo Power saver App.(for those who want good power backup rom)
• Lenovo Contacts App.(ui is very simple)
• Lenovo Browser
• Lenovo Launcher
• Lenovo Notification panel
• Lenovo phone
• Lenovo Music
• Lenovo File manager
• 20% transparent status bar
• Some smart features in settings tab.
• Pre rooted
• Xposed installer
• Viper
• New Lenovo Calculator
• Lenovo Launcher
This was made through the resources already available on various threads in XDA....All credits to the original developers.....

I take DO NOT responsibility for any damages - It worked on my phone, no reason it should not work on the other 701HDs out there.... Take a backup of all important stuff... Better safe than sorry..

Please note that you need to root your Zen Ultrafone 701 HD before flashing and it will void your warranty. Ensure that you have a minimum of 75% charging before you start the flashing process.Always backup your phone before you start your flashing process. We recommend Titanium Backup which can be downloaded from Play Store
To flash the Custom ROM’s given, simply follow these steps:
1. Download the ROM zip
2. Copy it on your SD Card
3. Enter CWM Recovery ( by mobile uncle tool or other)
4. Select “Wipe data/factory reset”
5. Select “Wipe Cache partition”
6. Select “Wipe Dalvik Cache”
7. Select “Install Zip from SD Card” and choose the ROM zip file which you had downloaded.
8. Wait till the process completes. After completion, your device will reboot and will optimize your apps. Note that it will take some time.
9. Done.
Please press thanx, if your like my work.
Well, I can't see the links to download the file from ! Is it possible for you to share the links with us ??
 
the1abhi
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhithakur View Post
Plz provide your email address..I will privide you , the link of the rom.my. Google email address is abhikmr168.
If you like this then plz thanx

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

And if you want miui v5 rom for ultrafone 701 hd..reply on my google email address.. I will provide you both link.actually it is a my new account and I cant add any external email adress and link..
my email is abhi_max85@yahoo.co.in
send me the link of both roms (lenovo & MIUI v5).
Thanks
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes