NFL Game Pass

OP lovekeiiy

7th August 2013, 08:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 180

961 posts
More
Here is the APK for the NFL Game Pass service. The service is available outside the USA and its territories. This APK is for both phones and tablets (10"). I don't know if it will work on other sized tablets, but you're welcome to try. Here is the Android Play page on it: linky.

NFL Game Pass 3.0807
NFL Game Pass 3.0802
NFL Game Pass 3.1125
NFL Game Pass 4.0120

New features for 2014
NFL Game Pass 4.0515
NFL Game Pass 4.0723
NFL Game Pass 4.0828--added fantasy football tab for leagues on NFL.com
NFL Game Pass 4.0916--Weekly Pick'em added, minor bug fixes and enhancements.

This APK does not give free access to any content. It's just the APK for those who have the service, but unable to get the Android mobile app.

On a side note, you may need to uninstall any previous versions installed prior to installing updated versions. I had to do this occasionally because playback acting funky after Google Play applied update.\

Here is video of the service running on Galaxy Note II (SPH-L900). I was trying out an experimental app for Chromecast screen mirroring and comparing to local cable television.

Last edited by lovekeiiy; 24th September 2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: added link for version 4.0916
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lovekeiiy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2013, 09:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 46

180 posts
Last edited by jy3ng4; 14th September 2013 at 09:32 PM.
9th August 2013, 02:31 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
perfect! works awesome on my nexus4. thanks.
9th August 2013, 03:45 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 70

569 posts
With NFL game pass can you watch live games or only replays? I found NFL game pass rewind info. I would def purchase this as I am an eagles fan, but local stations are NY, so I miss a few games a season.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
9th August 2013, 07:52 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area

961 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMD1

Thanks boss! Looks like there was a required update yesterday to v3.0807. Any chance you could post that one as well?

updated APK added.
The Following User Says Thank You to lovekeiiy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2013, 08:31 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area

961 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg1030

With NFL game pass can you watch live games or only replays? I found NFL game pass rewind info. I would def purchase this as I am an eagles fan, but local stations are NY, so I miss a few games a season. ...

Yes, it does both live games and replays. Think of it as Sunday Ticket online with Game Rewind combined. This service is ONLY available outside the USA and it's territories. Here's last year's promo video

this is from last year, but this is using the PC

this is an overview from 2011 on my Evo4G. The app has a different look and easier navigation, but the function is still the same.

As for the rest, to have all games through the Superbowl (season plus) it's running $200 right now. It usually goes up about $50 during or right after week 1 or the regular season. The trick, you need an IP outside of the USA to use the service, which is another cost that can run anyway from $8 to $15 per month. This will help you understand the process. It's old, but still on point. : linky. This also holds true for various sports services. On the mobile, depending on the sport, you may need to do what the link discusses or GPS spoof or both.

Since I'm a bit of sports junky, but the almost cut the cord completely, I only have limited basic cable, I have had to find alternatives to watch the local teams; some sports completely because they're not on channels I get.

Hopefully that helps you out.
9th August 2013, 09:42 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area

961 posts
More
I opened a free Mega account to upload and share the APKs. I updated the links accordingly.
9th August 2013, 10:04 AM   |  #8  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 9

40 posts
More
Link requires an encryption key.
9th August 2013, 05:31 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 388

691 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawdog