Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[REF] NEW "Sticky" Thread for Android General | Please Read Before Posting!

OP justmpm

30th August 2013, 11:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,734

3,328 posts
Hello Everyone,

In an effort to clean up Android General, all the sticky threads have been linked to this thread. This should give everyone, especially people using mobile apps, a better user's experience. Please leave your suggestions for new threads to be added to this list and a moderator will attend to them when necessary.

Master Sticky list for the "Android" forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=816994

ANDROID GENERAL
Last edited by vanessaem; 24th April 2014 at 08:02 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2013, 05:26 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,242

3,920 posts
More
Finally
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmpm

Please leave your suggestions for new threads to be added to this list and a moderator will attend to them when necessary.

Finally, I kept wondering why XDA cannot be organised, and cannot adopt this system for all threads and stickies meaning all rules and XDA guides, should be here too, instead of being another sticky by another MOD. Thus the moment a guest or member clicks on this link or meant to pop up automatically the moment anyone visit this forum, they have it all.

References and guides and note worthy XDA articles can all be linked here . similar to the master guide you have already mentioned but including all the MOD's request , for every-time there is New MOD, I notice another sticky, all well meant and needed BUT can be placed in one sticky, is what I would think is a better organized forum. IMHO

And this thread should be managed by all MOD's instead of just one, who might retire or may be too busy with other tasks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2013, 03:53 AM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Denver, CO Likes: Omne absconditur in palam veniat
Thanks Meter: 3,322

5,205 posts
Donate to Me
More
Members, Please do not post in this thread unless you have a sticky request. Any off topic posts will be deleted immediately
6th November 2013, 08:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 993

2,544 posts
More
If the title of my thread could be changed from 50 to 100, that'd be great.
Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I r o n M a n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
I hope you guys like,love and use them
More will be added soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread