Star K550 Review--Doogee DG2014 and Leagoo Lead 1 killer or clone

22nd August 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
Recently, i found a very amazing smartphone from China, it's Star K550, when i see the look, i was attracted by the similar look to Doogee DG2014 or Leagoo lead 1. Maybe it looks more similar to the Leagoo lead 1, because they both have 5.5inch IPS screen. Most importantly, Star K550 is much cheaper than leagoo lead 1 and Doogee dg2014.

MTK6582 Quad core 1.3Ghz with low power

Powerful MTK6582, quad core, 1.3GHz processor, high-performance, low-power-cost and perfect system architected, makes the CPU efficiency over two times improved

5.5 Inch 960 * 540 Pixel QHD IPS Screen

5.5inch IPS screen provided you the large viewing or better video watching , even when you play 3D games, you can also enjoy the large screen. QHD 960*540 Screen resolution is also enough for me to watch movies clearly. If it's higher screen resolution, it will be better.

1GB Ram 8GB Rom

In view of the internal memory, the RAM 1GB and ROM 8GB is the standard match for a mid-range smartphone, of course, you can also buy an external TF card to expand your storage. For me, i just install some useful apps in my phone. RAM 1GB is also good for me.

Latest Android4.4 kitkat OS

Latest Android 4.4 KitKat, makes the functions fully optimized and brings safe and convenient using experience. The latest android system is really nice, i must have to say! Run faster, operate much easier.

Dual Cameras with Flashlight

5.0MP front camera, 13.0MP back camera. Support HDR, Panorama, face beauty mode and smiling faces automatically detected.

2200mAh Battery

Star K550 has 2200mAh battery, it can be used for 7--8 hours if i always use it to watch videos. But if i just chat or read some news on it, the standy time is much optimistic. I guess I also can get a backup battery when i go to travel.

By the way, if anyone has got the ROM for it, please share with me. I also want to make my smartphone to update better!
Last edited by amy520; 22nd August 2014 at 05:26 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
star k550, star k550 review
Previous Thread Next Thread