Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgaras7777

Nobody?

Use Sygic !

it works perfectly .

23rd August 2015, 04:04 PM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello everybody, does anybody know hot to make the car info app work? I have a ford s-max car and neither I choose mondeo or fords the app doesn't work for me. Any idea?
24th August 2015, 03:17 PM |#243  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I donīt think that works with your car.

I donīt even use this option.
30th August 2015, 09:18 AM |#244  

More
factory reset?
Has anybody performed a factory reset on these unit? If so did you have any issues?

I want to reset mine and set up the memory using something like app2sd to save the memory on the onboard system.
31st August 2015, 11:02 AM |#245  

More
you can perform a factory reset, but if you re-read the discussion are indications of how to upgrade the whole system, which I would recommend
1st September 2015, 12:18 PM |#246  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ix35

you can perform a factory reset, but if you re-read the discussion are indications of how to upgrade the whole system, which I would recommend

Vladimir2k9 first made a backup of his device with an app (wich i don't remember, if one can point us to one that worked for him...).
Also, you can use some flash file, it's as easy as putting an update.zip on an sd card and reboot!
Use the mega folder of vladimir to find an update.
I never used it, but there is a backup and restore function in settings (at least you can reboot the device with it).
Also, some combination of pushing the rotating volume button (or play/pause) then another key (i my device it's "eject" at the opposite of the dash) when powered off make you boot into recovery mode.
1st September 2015, 12:52 PM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
For sure it would be better if the bluetooth come back to work but this work around is working fine.
usually I donīt use my phone to play songs because I have a 600GB harddrive connected to the unit.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)