How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Teclast P98 Air - 9.7" Allwinner A80T Android tablet

OP urban15

13th October 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #11  
Flag perth
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Speed2
Sorry had trouble attaching file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Speed test.zip - [Click for QR Code] (11.89 MB, 28 views)
14th October 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #12  

14 posts
thank you very much for benchmarking and testing and to show a way to root the device!

Can someone say something about teclast's update policy?! - i mean, android L is coming in a few days, will the teclast p98 air updated to android L? or is is there a developer, who want to make a cyanogenmod port for this device?
15th October 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #13  

3 posts
Hey Guys,

i posted allready i another thread but may its the wrong thread could anybody of you upload the stock build.prop of P98 Air (C6V8) for me. I edited mine and no the device wont boot anymore. Now i want to replace the Broken build.prop. I dont activate USB debugging so i Have no Chance to pull my Backup from Tablet via adb. big thanks for reply an upload!!!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
16th October 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #14  

3 posts
How's the sound quality of this tab? I'm currently thinking of changing from my existing Chuwi V9 (very soft volume) to either the Teclast P98 Air or the Cubetalk 9X but still can't decide which as both Teclast and Cubetalk seemed to be of the same spec. One good thing I see about Cubetalk is that it has 10,000mAh battery as compared to P98's 8,000mAh battery?
16th October 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #15  

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donlg

Hey Guys,

i posted allready i another thread but may its the wrong thread could anybody of you upload the stock build.prop of P98 Air (C6V8) for me. I edited mine and no the device wont boot anymore. Now i want to replace the Broken build.prop. I dont activate USB debugging so i Have no Chance to pull my Backup from Tablet via adb. big thanks for reply an upload!!!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

i will get mine next week, but here maybe you can extract the build.prop of the original firmware from teclast:
http://www.teclast.com/tools/pad/putcode.html

(the correct ID from the teclast p98 air is necessary (4 letters/numbers) example: Teclast X98 Air ID: C5KN)

and if somebody can tell me how to root the teclast p98 air, then i can extract the build.prop from mine next week
Last edited by VincAlastor; 16th October 2014 at 08:28 PM.
21st November 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 22

77 posts
remove volume nav
Got this tablet today, anyone know how to remove the onscreen volume control from navigation bar?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread