OP Recognized Contributor
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* PLEASE GIMME PROPER CREDITS IF YOU COPY AND LINK THE POST
* TO MY THREAD, YOU CAN HIT THANKS FOR MY WORK, ENJOY
* KITKAT AND DONT BLAME FOR ANY MISHAP
Hey peeps, so after a long wait Xolo Q2500 got Kitkat Unofficially.
About the ROM:
ROM: Kitkat 4.4.2 (KOT49H)
KERNEL: 3.4.67 (compatible for Kitkat)
Gapps are included, no china or MTK bloats, so it simply cooooool.
Everthing is Working, if anything not working tell me.
- Knowledge of using SP Tool
- Xolo Q2500 working or soft bricked
- Common sense
- Offcourse the Firmware Package
- MTK VCOM Drivers installed
Latest SP Tool v5.1428.00
- Download and Extract Package and SP Tool
- Now get into SP Tool and choose scatter MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
- After choosing it, tick all the checkbox and choose Firmware Upgrade from "Download Only" dropdown
- Power off device, and start Download in SP Tool
- After starting Download connect device and then the progress will start with RED then Read back and then format later it will flash.
- Wait till flash is complete and Green tick come.
- Power on the device and Enjoy Kitkat
Google and XDA community
Last edited by Rohan Taneja; Yesterday at 07:58 PM.