A Micromax A350 (obviously)
Steps To Follow:-
- Install all drivers for your phone (Please find the attached "A350_USB_Drivers.zip").
- Download "recovery.img" (CWM 18.104.22.168) and "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file to any temporary folder.
- Extract and open the SP Flash Tools.
- In SP Flash Tools, click on Scatter-Loading and the program will ask you the location of the scatter loading file for your device.
- Select the file "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" which we already downloaded at step 2.
- Check only recovery.img and uncheck all others. Click on "recovery.img" file and set it's location to our downloaded "recovery.img"(CWM) file
- Switch off your phone (wait for 10-12 sec).
- In Flash Tool, Click the Download option and the flash tool will start looking for your phone.
- Connect your phone now. The Flash Tool will start the flashing process, the progress of which can be viewed from a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool.
***Don't interrupt this process as it can potentially brick your device.
***Make sure no power interruption takes place. (Use a laptop to ensure this).
- After the process completes, a green ring will appear on your device signalling that the process was successful.
- Disconnect your phone.
CWM 22.214.171.124 :
Mt6592 Scatter File :
SP Flsh tools:-
CWM is tested working.
Initial CWM Release
HOW TO ROOT A350 DEVICE ?
1. Flash this through cwm
Vikas Bhendarkar - Testing
=> Currently, I'm working on the creating Custom ROM for this octacore device. so will be meet u soon buddy !!
Press Thanks button if I helped!!