FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Angry Mlais M7 1.7GHz MT6752 3GB RAM 13mp IMX135 camera :D

7th May 2015, 09:57 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Mlais M7

Mlais just released their Mlais M7 which comes with some awesome specs for just under $190 dollar. Looks like a decent piece of equipment, though I don't have any idea how the Mlais smartphones normally perform (never had one) and my biggest concern is the battery, will it be enough? What do you guys think, is this a good buy or not?

Specifications
  • 5.5" inch 720p IPS
  • 1.7GHz Octa-core MT6752
  • 3GB RAM
  • 16GB ROM
  • 13 megapixel Sony IMX135
  • 4G
  • Fingerprint ID
  • 2,600mAh battery

Source: Chinese-smartphones.com Mlais M7 article

16th May 2015, 02:50 AM |#2  
Flag Leicester, UK
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Clock
Looks pretty much like the Ulephone Be Touch and in the same way seems to be trying to compete with Elephone's current time market dominator or rather "pioneer" P7000.
Pricewise, you pay for what you get in terms of sacrificing battery life (only thing ive spotted so far - so maybe 1 or 2 more things) to get it a bit cheaper than current price of P7000.
Personally I'd skip this and try my luck with the P7000 as they have sales on wednesdays or something.

this article sums things up nicely as they stand at the moment
http://www.gizchina.com/2015/05/11/e...fone-be-touch/
Yesterday, 02:03 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ordered one in presale. When it arrives, I will let you know how it stands against Be Touch.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread