Just want to share this tool for everyone who wants to try this.
- Machine with Windows OS
- Java on Windows (will auto download and install if not exist)
+ Extract zip file and double-click exe file to launch (in any location).
+ Then follow simple instructions. It will ask you to select the following:
- - 1. your Working Directory - drag and drop it. "WS_Default" workspace inside your working directory will be automatically created. You can add and delete after.
- 2. smali jar version **
- 3. baksmali jar version**
- 4. apktool jar version**
**In 2, 3 and 4, latest versions are recommended but if you're having issues on the ROM your working, you can select the earlier versions (add it if it's missing) for the specific workspace.
- 5. api level - select according to your android version
- 6. signature files: pk8 and pem - you can use your own signature files
- 7. java heap size - recommend not less than 512M. Increase if you want better java performance
- 8. PNG optimization level - recommend 3. The higher, the longer the process will take.
- 9. app compression level - recommend 5. The higher compression, the smaller the app. But app launches more
- efficient if less compressed (but not much significant impact)
ANDROID SUPERTOOL v1.0b
- ESSENTIAL TOOLS for android modding hacking or backward engineering in one place with pretty intuitive interface (noob-friendly, i guess)
+ ADB Commands [select preset adb commands (pull, push, install, reboot, logcat) or throw your own]- FLEXIBLE WORKING DIRECTORY
+ Deodexing tool [select all, just apks or just jars; may use custom bootclasspath]
+ Apk/jar Decompiler
+ Apk/jar Recompiler [with original signature]
+ Dex (only) Decompiler
+ Dex Recompiler [will auto-inject to respective app]
+ Re-sign apk/jar
+ Optimize apk/jar
+ Extract ROMs [tar.(md5)]
+ Img to ext4 convertion [for samsung ROMs]
+ Open ext4 imgs [using Linux Reader - will autodownload and install if not exist]
+ Extract YAFFS img
+ Select your own working directory- MULTIPLE WORKSPACE
+ Multiple WORKSPACE [create, select, delete workspaces] - you can use separate workspace for each ROM or for each app (depends to you)
+ Different settings per workspace: Installed Framework, smali*.jar, baksmali*.jar, apktool*.jar, ignore mode, app compression, png optimization level, signature files, java heap size.
+ Auto-creates folders structure per workspace:
- OTHERS+ Frameworks => where installed framework is located
+ Odexed (\app, \framework, \priv-app) => destination for ADB pull for ODEXED ROM; Deodex tasks select apps from these folders
+ Deodexed(\app, \framework, \priv-app) => destination for ADB pull for DEODEXED ROM; Decompile tasks and optimize tasks select apps from these folders
+ DecompDex (\app, \framework, \priv-app) => destination for decompile dex tasks; Dex recompiler tasks select apps from these folders
+ Decompiled (\app, \framework, \priv-app) => destination for decompile apk/jar tasks; Apk/jar recompiler tasks select apps from these folders
+ Recompiled (\Unsigned, \Signed) => destination for recompile dex/apk/jar tasks; App optimizer tasks can also select apps from these folders; App signer tasks select apps from Unsigned subfolder
+ Optimized (\app, \framework, \priv-ap) => destination for optimize apk/jar tasks; ADB push tasks also select from these folders
+ temp => misc tasks utilizes this folder; log files is located in log subfolder.
+ You can update or add your own - apktool*.jar, smali*.jar, baksmali*.jar, signature files, new api-levelBUGS, SUGGESTIONS AND FEATURE REQUEST:
+ Auto-open destination settings (ON/OFF)
+ 2-generation-autoback-up system
+ More may come soon.
-Just report it here or PM me.
Please click THANKS if you this tool.