[TUTORIAL QPST-Tool] [K910] How-To Unbrick Lenovo K910

After read this instructions where you able to restore your phone?

• Yes. Thank you!!!

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No, not really

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
This took me a lot of time to write. A lot of time to search. A lot of my patience during the process described bellow.
If this was useful in anyway just click "thanks" button and "Rate" this thread.
That's how you thank me.
I won't held any responsibility if you broke your phone for good! This is based on research and on my own experience. This is just a guide who exists to help you.

Ok, after i bricked (?!) my Lenovo K910 and recover it from dead only after 1 month(!!!) and after receive a few messages i left you with my Step-by-Step Guide of how to use QPST Tools to recover your dead phone.

Important Information
Please do not fill this thread just to write "thanks" that's why xda-developers administrators created a few years ago this button:
jPdcYAqC88xpW_xs.jpg

If this thread was good for you use the "Rate" button. Use it. :good:
jqHbcI9zVcd9q_xs.jpg

I won't held any responsibility if you broke your phone for good! This is based on research and on my own experience. This is just a guide who exists to help you.

History
To make it short i bought this in August 26th and on 27th i completely broke my K910. I was only able to recover it by September 26th!!!
It was so broken that i ended up with no vibration, no LED, no nothing. It's seams that i send my money to trash or at least a hugely expensive paperweight :laugh:

After searching for a solution in web sites as diverse as Chinese, Romanians, Indians, Russians, Spanish, etc. etc. i've found one in particular in HTC Mania Spain written by corion witch i thought...that could be it!!! :highfive:

Wrong...I've follow all the provided steps one-by-one but nothing.
I had tried virtualize Windows since XP version. Nothing seams to work until...on a rare and brilliant occasion ... :angel:

So...Let's cut the crack and let's go with it.

The following steps where the ones i've followed. This was based mostly on corion's tread in HTC Mania as described above plus my own experience witch i think make some difference and lead me to recover my phone.

Finally there's one thing that's hugely important and that is lots and lots of patience :D

1. Post #2 - Pré-Requisites
  2. Post #3 - Tools Needed to Properly Recover Your Lenovo K910
  3. Post #4 - Guide [How to Proper Install and Configure QPST]
  4. Post #5 - [Guide]How To Recover With QPST
  5. Post #6 - No Vibration, No LED, No Nothing? Don't Worry, Here's a Solution

Credits

All the bellow persons and/or entities helped me somehow and by that i was able to write this thread were it should be accessible for all in just one place.
Thank you all!

corion- from HTCMania - If it wasn't his guide i would probably never recover my phone
sergio - from HTCMania - He also wrote another guide to recover with MiFlasher but espetially he had lot's and lot's of patience with me and my questions
VibeUI China
Lenovo Forum Russia
Lenovo Community India
To me Crowds - After 1 month trying over and over again i had to be here :D

...and if i saved your phone feel free to buy me a beer. It's much, much cheaper than Lenovo :D :D :D

Kind Regards
Crowds

Last edited:

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
Pré-Requisites

Based in my experience and after i try this on my Win8.1 without success i try all the following steps. All of them unsuccessful.

1. Virtualize Win XP 32-bits & 64-bits
  2. Virtualize Win7 32-bits & 64-bits

You can imagine my patience and hours i've spend installing all those Windows OS and all Microsoft patches :eek: most of all because my laptop is my professional one so i couldn't just install a new copy :(

After all those frustrations, in a act of despair, i decided to clean completely my laptop and pray that i could recover my work lately. This was the most wisely decision i've made after 1 month!!! So...

1. Pre-Requisites*
  • Format your PC;
  • Install your OS from scratch;
  • Apply all the patches from Microsoft;
  • Buy or get a old USB cable extention** from someone.

Notes:
* Again, this is based on my experience, you may try all the steps without format your PC. You had nothing to loos atm.
** In our days USB cables transfer data in a very high rate so the idea of using an USB extension is to slow down a little bit transfer data between Phone/PC. Older the better. We going to need this as you see ahead in post #5

Kind Regards
Crowds

Last edited:

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
Tools Needed to Properly Recover Your Lenovo K910

1. Tools Needed

• QPST - Qualcomm application to recover your phone;
  • Drivers - Drivers needed to windows sees your phne as COM Port and not as USB;
  • Lenovo Drivers - Drivers used to connect Phone-PC;
  • Lenovo QST File - This is the Lenovo OS to further install on your phone.
    MD5 - cdab8d0b1a363a4662acec7f13861460​
    This software is for K910 version only!!! Do not use this on any other version like K910L or something!!!
  • Notepdad++
    Do not use Notepdad from Windows
  • 7-Zip - Use this to unpack any compressed file
Kind Regards
Crowds

Last edited:

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
Guide [How to Proper Install and Configure QPST]

Here is where some work begins.

1. In order to recover your Lenovo K910 you must follow this steps one by one so read carefully and please don fill this thread with questions already answered here.

2. Like me, if you take 1 month...take it. If you take 20 minutes...great but please don't ask over and over the same questions. :highfive:

3. If you had any questions regarding tech common sense use my dearest friend here

4. If by any chance you really broke your phone, it's your fault! You're the one who lead to this, not me!

Installation Procedure
  1. Install QPST you've just downloaded
  2. Reboot your PC with "Disable signature verification of digital controllers" checked
    Read point 3 from above hidden text
  3. Open Device Manager
  4. Connect your phone to PC through a USB cable pressing VOL-
    This is where you going to use the USB extension cable written above. Try another key combination if this one doesn't work
  5. By this time your PC began searching for the correct drivers. If everything went ok, device manager will see android phone as QHSUSB_DLOAD or QHSUSB_BULK with an exclamation mark. If not try again,
    --- If VOL- doesn't work try several combinations, like VOL+/USB cable or VOL-/VOL+/USB ---
  6. Install the drivers (not Lenovo ones) manually from the drivers folder you've just downloaded (Install accordly to your OS version)
  7. Your Device Manager should see you phone as:
    jbkzNKKi8QqhuM_xs.jpg

Doesn't matter if it is COM10 or another
  8. Reboot your PC with "Disable signature verification of digital controllers" checked
  9. Install Lenovo drivers
  10. Reboot your PC with "Disable signature verification of digital controllers" checked

Now continue to the next step on post #5

Kind Regards
Crowds

Last edited:

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
[Guide]How To Recover With QPST

This is where the hard work begin yet with it you might...just might, bring your phone back alive again. :good:

Important Notice:
Like i wrote before, i held no responsibility from now on if your brake your phone for life
If you managed to connect your phone to PC in the proper way (post #4) you're good to go. :cyclops:

Before we go deeper on "Step-by-Step Instructions" we need to configure just a couple of things first.

1. Unpack the Lenovo QST File that you download from 3rd post [K910_1_S_3_2144.1_0040_140219_qpst.7z] with 7-Zip
  2. Move the bin folder to PC root [C:\]
  3. Inside bin folder you'll find flash_local.xml file. Open it with Notepad++
  4. Configure this way
  5. jbvpzvkaiUn1iw_xs.jpg
  6. Now you're finally ready :highfive:
  1. Step-by-Step Instructions
  • Open Device Manager and QPST Software from installation folder
  • Connect your phone to PC through USB extention cable
  • Check if Device Manager sees your phone properly
    jbkzNKKi8QqhuM_xs.jpg

and QPST to
    jbdRBiYwCzG57L_xs.jpg
  • If everything's ok open eMMC Software Download. Now do the following:
    1. On Sahara XML file, put the path where the flash_local.xml file is (the one you edited previously).
    2. In Flash Programmer file name write MPRG8974.mbn
    3. In Boot Image write 8974_msimage.mbn
    4. In Load XML def... choose rawprogram0.xml file from explorer
    5. In Load patch def... choose patch0.xml file from explorer
    6. Uncheck Program MMC device
    7. At this time your PC no longer sees your phone at COM Port but it had changed to Lenovo USB something. Connect your phone to PC through USB extention cable again with the right key combination
    8. Right after you inser USB cable start pressing ENTER key on your PC like a maniac. This is the secret. You had to click it at the right time in order eMMC Software Download starts the download process.
      --- Again. This is the most stressful step of all of this. Try not to brake your PC and in an act of despair don't crash your phone against the wall ---
      In order to do the above i had to wipe all my PC after spend an entire month without results
      If you received any message regarding your disks or format choose NO or CANCEL

Finally you've made it, let's go further
    9. Uncheck Program Boot Loaders
    10. Now check the Program MMC device
    11. Choose your phone from the list of drives
    12. Click Download again
    13. When the process ended remove USB cable from PC and reboot the phone.

Nothing like an image to explain the above steps, right guys? :laugh:
      jVDGa0kFv6tgt_xs.jpg

Hope this help you anyway :good:

IMPORTANT:
If you ended with a phone without vibration, led or anything that means that you "kill" the battery. In that case you have to proceed in another way because your phone will never boot and you won't be able to start nothing.
Check next post if that is your case ;)

Kind Regards
Crowds

Last edited:

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
No Vibration, No LED, No Nothing? Don't Worry, Here's a Solution

Isn't Android Mobile Phones wonderful?!?!

There's a solution for almost everything :laugh::laugh:

Description
You've ended with a complete dead phone because you've spend to much time playing with it on previous post.
The good thing is that your battery is just in a 0% stage so what should we do in this case? Lenovo sell this like a non-removal battery, how the heck i solve this tricky situation?!

Solution
You must be thinking "how stupid i am for spending money on a non-removal battery phone" well... it is removable!!! Check how to do it here. At this video it's only shown how to get to the battery. You must disconnect it.

Now you can go back to post #5 and follow the provided steps :silly:

Kind Regards
Crowds

Last edited:
Reactions: HugoSim

RASTAS12

Nov 15, 2012
HARARE

1. In order to recover your Lenovo K910 you must follow this steps one by one so read carefully and please don fill this thread with questions already answered here.

2. Like me, if you take 1 month...take it. If you take 20 minutes...great but please don't ask over and over the same questions. :highfive:

3. If you had any questions regarding tech common sense use my dearest friend here

4. If by any chance you really broke your phone, it's your fault! You're the one who lead to this, not me!

Installation Procedure
  2. Reboot your PC with "Disable signature verification of digital controllers" checked
  3. Open Device Manager
    This is where you going to use the USB extension cable written above. Try another key combination if this one doesn't work
  5. By this time your PC began searching for the correct drivers. If everything went ok, device manager will see android phone as QHSUSB_DLOAD or QHSUSB_BULK with an exclamation mark. If not try again,
    --- If VOL- doesn't work try several combinations, like VOL+/USB cable or VOL-/VOL+/USB ---
  6. Install the drivers (not Lenovo ones) manually from the drivers folder you've just downloaded (Install accordly to your OS version)
    jbkzNKKi8QqhuM_xs.jpg

8. Reboot your PC with "Disable signature verification of digital controllers" checked
  10. Reboot your PC with "Disable signature verification of digital controllers" checked

Kind Regards
Crowds

Hi Crowds,

when I install the QPST driver the phone is seen in device manager same as your picture. I can then see the COM port in QPST configuration but it says 'No Phone'. Once I install the Lenovo drivers and reboot the phone is no longer available in the QPST configuration at all. (Sorry to take more of your time, I did try to Google this but have not found anything.)

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
Hi Crowds,

when I install the QPST driver the phone is seen in device manager same as your picture. I can then see the COM port in QPST configuration but it says 'No Phone'. Once I install the Lenovo drivers and reboot the phone is no longer available in the QPST configuration at all. (Sorry to take more of your time, I did try to Google this but have not found anything.)

Hi RASTAS12 ;)

That's a very, very common question
You're at this stage of post #5
[*]Uncheck Program MMC device
[*]At this time your PC no longer sees your phone at COM Port but it had changed to Lenovo USB something. Connect your phone to PC through USB extention cable again with the right key combination
[*]Right after you inser USB cable start pressing ENTER key on your PC like a maniac. This is the secret. You had to click it at the right time in order eMMC Software Download starts the download process.
--- Again. This is the most stressful step of all of this. Try not to brake your PC and in an act of despair don't crash your phone against the wall ---
Like i wrote, you had to have very patience atm and when you loose COM Port you should disconnect USB cable and try again
[*]Right after you inser USB cable start pressing ENTER key on your PC like a maniac. This is the secret. You had to click it at the right time in order eMMC Software Download starts the download process.

C hears
Crowds

Last edited:

cellbuster21

May 6, 2011
help urgent

This took me a lot of time to write. A lot of time to search. A lot of my patience during the process described bellow.
That's how you thank me.

Ok, after i bricked (?!) my Lenovo K910 and recover it from dead only after 1 month(!!!) and after receive a few messages i left you with my Step-by-Step Guide of how to use QPST Tools to recover your dead phone.

Important Information
Please do not fill this thread just to write "thanks" that's why xda-developers administrators created a few years ago this button:
jPdcYAqC88xpW_xs.jpg

jqHbcI9zVcd9q_xs.jpg

History
To make it short i bought this in August 26th and on 27th i completely broke my K910. I was only able to recover it by September 26th!!!
It was so broken that i ended up with no vibration, no LED, no nothing. It's seams that i send my money to trash or at least a hugely expensive paperweight :laugh:

After searching for a solution in web sites as diverse as Chinese, Romanians, Indians, Russians, Spanish, etc. etc. i've found one in particular in HTC Mania Spain written by corion witch i thought...that could be it!!! :highfive:

I had tried virtualize Windows since XP version. Nothing seams to work until...on a rare and brilliant occasion ... :angel:

The following steps where the ones i've followed. This was based mostly on corion's tread in HTC Mania as described above plus my own experience witch i think make some difference and lead me to recover my phone.

Finally there's one thing that's hugely important and that is lots and lots of patience :D

Credits

All the bellow persons and/or entities helped me somehow and by that i was able to write this thread were it should be accessible for all in just one place.
Thank you all!

corion- from HTCMania - If it wasn't his guide i would probably never recover my phone
sergio - from HTCMania - He also wrote another guide to recover with MiFlasher but espetially he had lot's and lot's of patience with me and my questions
VibeUI China
Lenovo Forum Russia
Lenovo Community India

...and if i saved your phone feel free to buy me a beer. It's much, much cheaper than Lenovo :D :D :D

Kind Regards
Crowds

sir i was flasing the rom on vibe z using twrp touch as mention in post i landed in a vague problem
first my device is no longer recognised my computer
i tried to install the driver but no help
secondly device flashes to lenovo logo and then the download mode blue light is there

vibrates and shut down
when connected to pc show multiple drives as mentioned in post 934
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2597590&page=94

plz do help if u can do a remote help i will pay for your services
i need urgent help as this is only surviver for me

Reactions: zbisz41

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
For this remove all lenovo drivers from PC and then reboot
Follow my instructions in post #4
Follow my instructions in post #5 (if you're phone has blue LED try follow from step 9) if you loose blue LED you should follow from step 1 to finish

Reactions: cellbuster21

cellbuster21

May 6, 2011
hello

This is the good thing about experience.

At this momment i've just broke my phone for the 3rd time :D trying to compile a new recovery to use in my next rom :( so ... one more time i had to use my own guide :D :D

now the computer says"usb device not recognised "
i guess now i need to reinstall the driver
can u send me correct driver
earlier i copied drivers to system 32 driver folder
is there any other way out

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
now the computer says"usb device not recognised "
i guess now i need to reinstall the driver
can u send me correct driver
earlier i copied drivers to system 32 driver folder
is there any other way out
All files needed are provided in the correct post you just have to install acordly to instructions and your OS ;)

plz check the screen shot i got when phone is connected
Like i said over and over ... read carefully ;)

Good luck

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
sir i was flasing the rom on vibe z using twrp touch as mention in post i landed in a vague problem
secondly device flashes to lenovo logo and then the download mode blue light is there

vibrates and shut down
when connected to pc show multiple drives as mentioned in post 934
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2597590&page=94

plz do help if u can do a remote help i will pay for your services
i need urgent help as this is only surviver for me

sir now iam getting 2 error
create agent failed 0x800706BA
and

hi bro ;)

just an advice if i may...
...chill out. or phone is recoverable, ok?
smoke a cigarette or s.th else, drink a cofee and the return.

Read ALL the steps slowly and make sure you read them all.

Like i wrote this take me 1 month for the 1st time because im too stressfull do to things right. When i was about to give up i follow the exact steps i wrote and it took me 20 min.

I wrote that i've broke mine for the 3rd time a couple of minutes ago and my phone is back to life now ;)
Unfortunatelly im stuck on a chinese recovery witch i cant understand ****!!! :D :D :D

cellbuster21

May 6, 2011

hi bro ;)

just an advice if i may...
...chill out. or phone is recoverable, ok?
smoke a cigarette or s.th else, drink a cofee and the return.

Read ALL the steps slowly and make sure you read them all.

Like i wrote this take me 1 month for the 1st time because im too stressfull do to things right. When i was about to give up i follow the exact steps i wrote and it took me 20 min.

I wrote that i've broke mine for the 3rd time a couple of minutes ago and my phone is back to life now ;)
Unfortunatelly im stuck on a chinese recovery witch i cant understand ****!!! :D :D :D

thanks bro
now its gets disconnected very fast within a 2 minute
battery is out and disconnected
if i can make it today will send you invite for one plus as thanks giving
thanks

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

thanks bro
thanks

this is mine 3rd night to k91o
its 3:30 am and im still struggling

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
thanks bro
thanks

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

this is mine 3rd night to k91o
its 3:30 am and im still struggling

if your battery's out you're a lucky guy like me :D i've been there 2 :D : D

seriously...chill out and most important don't panic. i know by experience how hard that could be at first try :crying:

cellbuster21

May 6, 2011
helllo

sir now iam getting 2 error
create agent failed 0x800706BA
and

ggreat now i have one more error
run time error

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

run time error
bro why these error occur
there is some thing i ma missing

---------- Post added 5th October 2014 at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 4th October 2014 at 11:54 PM ----------

run time error

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

ok got the error
my phone is recognised as qualcomm hs-usb diagnostic 9006
no as ldownloader 9008
now bro plz help me how to
make it 9008
thanks

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
run time error

---------- Post added 5th October 2014 at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 4th October 2014 at 11:54 PM ----------

ok got the error
my phone is recognised as qualcomm hs-usb diagnostic 9006
no as ldownloader 9008
now bro plz help me how to
make it 9008
thanks
Its better 9006 than 9008 :)
Great news keep going if you don't hand any of those runtime errors

Sent from my Lenovo K910 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's how you thank me.

Important Information
    jPdcYAqC88xpW_xs.jpg

jqHbcI9zVcd9q_xs.jpg

History

Credits

Thank you all!

VibeUI China
    Lenovo Forum Russia
    Lenovo Community India

Kind Regards
    Crowds
    Tools Needed to Properly Recover Your Lenovo K910

1. Tools Needed

• QPST - Qualcomm application to recover your phone;
    • Drivers - Drivers needed to windows sees your phne as COM Port and not as USB;
    • Lenovo Drivers - Drivers used to connect Phone-PC;
    • Lenovo QST File - This is the Lenovo OS to further install on your phone.
      MD5 - cdab8d0b1a363a4662acec7f13861460​
      This software is for K910 version only!!! Do not use this on any other version like K910L or something!!!
    • Notepdad++
      Do not use Notepdad from Windows
    • 7-Zip - Use this to unpack any compressed file
    Kind Regards
    Crowds
    Guide [How to Proper Install and Configure QPST]

Installation Procedure
    3. Open Device Manager
      jbkzNKKi8QqhuM_xs.jpg

Kind Regards
    Crowds
    [Guide]How To Recover With QPST

This is where the hard work begin yet with it you might...just might, bring your phone back alive again. :good:

Important Notice:
    Like i wrote before, i held no responsibility from now on if your brake your phone for life
    If you managed to connect your phone to PC in the proper way (post #4) you're good to go. :cyclops:

Before we go deeper on "Step-by-Step Instructions" we need to configure just a couple of things first.

1. Unpack the Lenovo QST File that you download from 3rd post [K910_1_S_3_2144.1_0040_140219_qpst.7z] with 7-Zip
    2. Move the bin folder to PC root [C:\]
    3. Inside bin folder you'll find flash_local.xml file. Open it with Notepad++
    4. Configure this way
    5. jbvpzvkaiUn1iw_xs.jpg
    6. Now you're finally ready :highfive:
    1. Step-by-Step Instructions
    • Open Device Manager and QPST Software from installation folder
    • Connect your phone to PC through USB extention cable
    • Check if Device Manager sees your phone properly
      jbkzNKKi8QqhuM_xs.jpg

and QPST to
      jbdRBiYwCzG57L_xs.jpg
    • If everything's ok open eMMC Software Download. Now do the following:
      1. On Sahara XML file, put the path where the flash_local.xml file is (the one you edited previously).
      2. In Flash Programmer file name write MPRG8974.mbn
      3. In Boot Image write 8974_msimage.mbn
      4. In Load XML def... choose rawprogram0.xml file from explorer
      5. In Load patch def... choose patch0.xml file from explorer
      6. Uncheck Program MMC device
      7. At this time your PC no longer sees your phone at COM Port but it had changed to Lenovo USB something. Connect your phone to PC through USB extention cable again with the right key combination
      8. Right after you inser USB cable start pressing ENTER key on your PC like a maniac. This is the secret. You had to click it at the right time in order eMMC Software Download starts the download process.
        In order to do the above i had to wipe all my PC after spend an entire month without results

Finally you've made it, let's go further
      9. Uncheck Program Boot Loaders
      10. Now check the Program MMC device
      11. Choose your phone from the list of drives
      12. Click Download again
      13. When the process ended remove USB cable from PC and reboot the phone.

Nothing like an image to explain the above steps, right guys? :laugh:
        jVDGa0kFv6tgt_xs.jpg

Hope this help you anyway :good:

IMPORTANT:
    If you ended with a phone without vibration, led or anything that means that you "kill" the battery. In that case you have to proceed in another way because your phone will never boot and you won't be able to start nothing.
    Check next post if that is your case ;)

Kind Regards
    Crowds
    Hi,

It is solution from polish forum: http://forum.android.com.pl/topic/222097-lenono-k910-how-to-unbrick-hard-bricked-solution/

I am not an author of this, but i hope darek9009 will be not angry that I share this. Using this solution I unbrick my K910.

This way of fixing is mix of solutions provided by Crowds, from some russian forums and polish forum.android.com

I hope it help many persons who have problem with appearing Qualcom device for only 3 sek, so many person are unable to use QPST for unbrick.

Solution:

1. You have to make three instructions provided by Crowds:

2. Now we have to download this file : https://cloud.mail.ru/public/bf8965b252e2/QPST_2.7.422.7z

3. We have to install now new version of QPST in the same folder where we have older version of QPST

4. We have to run QFil

5. To Programer Path we have to choose: prog_emmc_firehose_8974.mbn (we should have this in QPST folder if we prepare everything properly)

6. Next we click Load XML and choose: rawprogram0.xml and next we choose patch0

7. Lenovo have to be turned off.

8. Please put vol + and connect Lenovo to PC

9. When Lenovo appear in PC (like a Qualcomm) you have to fast click Download

10. PC should start flashing Lenovo and load new firmware.

11. Please wait until Lenovo restart. And now:
    a) If your battery was disconnected beacuse was discharged you have to diconnect Lenovo from PC, put vol+ and connect again. In logs in QFil you should see Finish download. Now connect your battery and connect charger. Please wait when you will be able to turn on your phone. (when battery will have some power)
    b) If your battery was ok and connected Lenovo should restart and start working properly.

I hope it help someone with unbricking his phones.

I won't held any responsibility if you broke your phone. This is based on research and on my own experience. This is just a guide to help you.

Regards,
    Bart